Xinjiang's raisins are famous at home and abroad. Raisins are dried in the sun or in the shade, which are easier to transport and preserve. They are suitable snacks for all ages. So the question is, is the nutritional value of raisins the same as that of grapes? Let's get to know.
Nutritional value of raisins:
1. Raisins are rich in iron and calcium. They are the best tonic for children, women and the weak and anaemic.
2. Raisins contain a lot of glucose.
3. Raisins also contain many minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Nutritional value of grape:
1. The nutritional value of grape is very high. Grape juice is known as "plant milk" by scientists. The sugar content of grape is 8% - 10%, mainly glucose. Most of the sugar contained in grape is glucose which is easily absorbed by human body, so grape becomes the ideal fruit for those with weak digestion ability.
2. The grape contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, various vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and P, as well as various amino acids for human body.
3. The grape contains more tartaric acid.
4. The water content of raisins is relatively low, about 17%, and the content of sugar and iron is relatively increased. Raisins are the best tonic for children, women and anemia. Most of the nutrients in grapes are concentrated in raisins.
5. 95% of the components of grape seed is procyanidin, whose antioxidant effect is 18 times higher than vitamin C and 50 times higher than vitamin E.
Grapes are widely used, in addition to raw food, they can also be dried, brewed, juiced, brewed vinegar, canned and jam, etc. For cooking raw materials, it is required to have large grains, crisp meat, no kernel and good flavor; raisins are used as auxiliary materials for snacks.
Wine is an alcoholic beverage made by fermentation of fresh grapes or grape juice. Usually, there are two kinds of bonus wine and white wine. The former is made of red grape by steeping and fermenting with skin, and the latter is made of grape juice.
The above content is very detailed to introduce the difference between the nutritional value of raisins and grapes, and the friends who have seen it believe that they have a more clear understanding. It can be seen that grapes contain all kinds of nutrients that we need for human body. Regular eating of grapes can help us to have a good look, while the nutrients in raisins are concentrated from grapes.