It is often said that job's tears are very good for women, so what are the benefits of eating job's tears? Let's get to know each other today.
Job's tears is also a kind of beauty food, which can keep the skin luster and delicacy, eliminate acne, spot, age spot, pregnancy spot, butterfly spot, and have good effect on desquamation, acne, chap, rough skin, etc. Regular consumption of job's tears food also has effect on chronic enteritis, dyspepsia and other diseases. Normal healthy people often eat job's tears food, which can not only turn wet and diuretic, but also make the body light, and reduce the risk of cancer.
1. Job's tears will make the body cold, so people with deficiency cold constitution are not suitable to eat job's tears for a long time.
2. During menstruation, women should also avoid eating job's tears.
3. Job's tears contain carbohydrate with high viscosity, which may hinder digestion, so people with poor digestive function cannot eat job's tears.
4. Pregnant women should not eat more job's tears, job's tears have diuretic effect, may cause imbalance of sodium and potassium ions in the body, water will also be discharged more, amniotic fluid may be reduced, but it will not cause fetal deformity, pregnant women can eat but not eat more.
1. It is a commonly used medicine for promoting water and dampness.
2. For hair: it can nourish hair, prevent hair loss and make hair smooth and soft.
3. For skin: make skin smooth, reduce wrinkles, eliminate pigment spots. It has obvious curative effect on facial acne and rough skin. In addition, it has the ability to absorb ultraviolet rays. Its extract can also achieve the effect of sunscreen and UV protection when added into cosmetics.
The above are all the contents that I searched in a book about which people are not suitable to eat job's tears. Knowing that mom's eating is not only good for her body, but also can really beautify her body, there is no barrier. Just let mom not eat too much at a time, and not eat too much at a time. The body can't absorb so many nutrients at a time.