Ginger soup can not only cure cold but also stomach disease, so it's praised in life. It's also a very popular prescription among the people. Can we drink it for a long time? Is it harmful to the body? Let's take a look.
Can ginger soup cure stomach disease
For those who have stomach cold symptoms, it's very useful to drink ginger soup. But for those who have body heat, they will get angry after drinking ginger soup. Because ginger is a hot food, eating too much will do harm.
1. Ginger soup has the function of keeping warm and expelling cold. After drinking ginger soup, you will have fever and sweating, and feel that your stomach is also hot. When the spleen and stomach feel cold in winter, you can drink some hot ginger soup to warm your stomach.
2. Ginger soup can also promote children's appetite, enhance gastrointestinal digestion; ginger contains cellulose, ginger soup can alleviate flatulence or food accumulation.
3. Don't be greedy for ginger, because ginger belongs to the hot and dry products, so people with Yin deficiency and heat, internal heat and yellow tongue coating must avoid eating ginger. In addition, people with pneumonia, hepatitis, pulmonary abscess, tuberculosis, cholecystitis, pyelonephritis, hemorrhoids, boils and boils should not eat ginger for a long time.
4. Some people will often cause stomachache after being stimulated by cold wind. They can eat fried, boiled or even raw peanuts. If less than 100g is used, stomachache will disappear easily.
5. Wash the jujube and put it in the frying spoon until the outer skin is slightly black. If it is not burnt, fry it more for later use. Break up the fried jujube, put it into a cup and make it with boiling water. Put three to four jujubes at a time, and add sugar appropriately. Take it after the color of the water turns yellow.
6. Ginger is warm and can be taken with cold body. And try to use it in the morning. When you go to bed, eat ginger and arsenic. '
7. The navel is the weakest part of the body's resistance to the outside world. In addition, in summer, the secretion of gastric acid and digestive fluid is reduced, and the resistance to bacteria is weakened.
8. In summer, bacteria grow actively and easily contaminate food, causing acute gastroenteritis. Eat some ginger properly or drink it after brewing with ginger and boiling water, it can prevent and treat gastroenteritis. At the same time, because often eat cold food in summer, it will lead to excessive cold Qi in the spleen and stomach, palpitation, nausea and other symptoms. Eating ginger is helpful to warm the spleen and stomach, in order to prevent serious disease.
Can ginger soup be drunk for a long time
If the body is cold, you can choose to drink it, but you can't drink too much. If you drink too much, you will still get angry and nosebleed. Ginger soup has a strong effect on cold and wind, but it's not appropriate to drink it every day.
1. In the hot summer, or the cause of some diseases, the secretion of human saliva and gastric juice will be reduced, thus affecting appetite. If you eat a few pieces of ginger before meals, it can stimulate the secretion of saliva, gastric juice and digestive juice, increase gastrointestinal peristalsis, and increase appetite. This is what people often say: eat carrots in winter and ginger in summer, and eat ginger when the food is not delicious.
2. We all know that ginger has the effect of cooling and refreshing, but it also has the effect of dispelling cold evil. If you have cold, headache, abdominal pain and other symptoms caused by cold and cold, you can drink some ginger soup water properly, which can increase blood circulation, make the whole body hot, help expel the cold in the body, and some relieve the symptoms of cold.
3. In the hot summer, the food is easy to be polluted by bacteria, and the growth and reproduction is fast, which is easy to cause acute gastroenteritis.
4. The structure of gingerols and diphenylheptane compounds in ginger has strong antioxidant and scavenging free radicals; inhibiting tumor; eating ginger can resist aging, and the old people often eat ginger can get rid of age spots.
5. It's best to drink it on an empty stomach in the morning or in the afternoon, not at night. According to traditional Chinese medicine, ginger can stop vomiting and relieve cold.
6. You can eat it in summer and in winter. You can eat if you have cold in your body. Hepatitis patients are taboo. If ginger health, long-term drinking, it is recommended to drink tea with chrysanthemum or Hawthorn to soothe the liver and regulate qi.
7. The structure of gingerols and diphenylheptane compounds in ginger has strong antioxidant and scavenging free radicals; inhibiting tumor; eating ginger can resist aging, the elderly often eat ginger can get rid of 'age spots'. Appetizer invigorating the spleen and promoting appetite.
8. In hot summer, because the secretion of human saliva and gastric juice will be reduced, it will affect appetite. If you eat a few pieces of ginger before meals, it can stimulate the secretion of saliva, gastric juice and digestive juice, increase gastrointestinal peristalsis, and increase appetite. This is what people often say: eat carrots in winter, ginger in summer, and ginger when the food is not delicious.
9. Some studies have proved that the effective rate of ginger powder on headache, vertigo, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms of sports disease is 90%, and the effect can last for more than 4 hours. People eat ginger to prevent carsickness, seasickness, or stick Neiguan acupoints, which has obvious effect, so it is known as "the holy medicine of vomit home".
10. Studies have shown that ginger extract can block platelet aggregation, reduce serum cholesterol, triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein, and reduce the incidence of atherosclerosis.