Recently, I feel cool when I wake up in the morning. At the same time, I can feel that the dry air is getting heavier, and the autumn is getting heavier day by day, so it's necessary to be alert for health preservation in autumn. So what's good for health preservation in autumn? What meat do you eat in autumn to nourish your body? Come and have a look with Xiaobian.
What meat is better to eat in autumn
Generally in autumn, except beef and mutton, other meat can be eaten, which is also a good choice. Beef and mutton because of the strong heat, in autumn this slightly cold season, will directly lead to fire.
1. Duck meat
Duck is rich in nutrition. According to traditional Chinese medicine, it can nourish the Yin of the five internal organs, clear the heat of deficiency and labor, replenish blood and water, nourish the stomach and promote the body fluid. The duck meat from autumn is strong, tender, fat and rich in nutrition, which can timely supplement the necessary protein, vitamins and minerals for human body. At the same time, duck meat is cold and cold, especially suitable for those who are hot in body to eat, so it is a great supplement for food therapy in autumn.
Because the fiber tissue of pork is relatively soft and contains a lot of intramuscular fat, it is better to digest and absorb than beef. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that eating more lean meat in pork has the effect of nourishing yin and moistening dryness, and it has certain therapeutic effect on diseases such as heat injury, dry cough and constipation, especially for autumn dryness.
Chicken has a strong nourishing effect, and people in sub-health state are suitable to eat more. Chicken has a good therapeutic effect, especially for people with malnutrition, cold stomach, irregular menstruation and deficiency of Qi and blood.
4. Rabbit meat
Rabbit meat is rich in lecithin, and also contains lysine and tryptophan, which are easy to be lacked by human body. It is good for protecting the brain and enhancing the elasticity of blood vessels. Moreover, rabbit meat is easy to digest, which can nourish yin and eliminate fire in TCM, so it is more suitable for autumn consumption.
What to eat in autumn
1. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that eels are sweet, warm, and have three meridians of liver, spleen and kidney, which have the effects of nourishing qi and blood, warming yang and spleen, nourishing liver and kidney, removing wind and dredging collaterals. This kind of food can effectively nourish Qi and blood, which is also good for strengthening muscles and bones as well as health care of liver. And eel with pork, the effect is better.
2. As the saying goes: to make the skin good, red dates are added to the porridge. Jujube is very rich in nutrition, especially vitamin C, 380-600 mg per hectare of jujube meat, which is 7-10 times higher than the content of citrus, and 3 times higher than the pepper with vitamin C, so it is called "vitamin C pill". In the Tang Dynasty, Meng Shen, the food doctor, also said that jujube can not Nourish Qi, cooking food can nourish stomach and intestines, and nourishing qi in fat is the first. Therefore, those with deficiency of Qi should eat with jujube.
3. Black beans are also a powerful blood tonic food that can't be missed. Black beans contain anthocyanin, protein, vitamins, minerals, etc. In ancient China, it was always believed that eating beans was beneficial, especially black beans could produce blood and black hair. The way of eating black beans was according to people's needs. After the birth, black beans could be used to cook black bone chicken.
4. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that eels are sweet, warm, and have three meridians of liver, spleen and kidney, which have the effects of nourishing qi and blood, warming yang and spleen, nourishing liver and kidney, removing wind and dredging collaterals. This kind of food can effectively nourish Qi and blood, which is also good for strengthening muscles and bones as well as health care of liver. And eel with pork, the effect is better.
5. Autumn season is the time when fresh lotus should be sold. At this time, the weather is dry. Eating lotus root can nourish yin and clear heat, moisten dryness and quench thirst, clear heart and calm mind. At the same time, lotus root is warm and has the function of constricting blood vessels. Lotus root, no doubt, has become the "main dish" nowadays.
6. Cuttlefish is delicious and nutritious. It contains 13 grams of protein and 0.7 grams of fat per 100 grams of meat. It also contains carbohydrates, vitamins A and B, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other necessary substances for human body. It is a kind of high protein and low fat nourishing food. Eating cuttlefish in autumn is especially nourishing for women. Cuttlefish has the effect of nourishing blood and kidney, strengthening stomach and regulating qi. Eating cuttlefish in autumn can nourish yin and promote body fluid.