The full name of dysfunctional uterine bleeding is dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a very common gynecological disease, so what does it mean? What is the cause of Gongxue? Let's take a look.
What does Gongxue mean
Generally, women have periodic menstruation every month, but a small number of women have abnormal menstruation. They go to the hospital to check the diagnosis result given by the doctor is "Gongxue". What is the meaning of Gongxue? How?
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is the abbreviation of functional uterine bleeding, popular point or abnormal uterine bleeding caused by disease or physical health abnormality, which is manifested in irregular menstrual cycle, excessive menstrual volume, prolonged menstrual period or irregular bleeding in women's physiology.
Causes of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
（1） Common causes
1. Ovulatory menstruation disorder: it can be divided into ovulatory menstruation rare and ovulatory menstruation frequent. The former is more common among adolescent girls, while the latter is more common among menopausal women.
2. luteal dysfunction: it can be divided into luteal dystrophy and luteal atrophy. The former is characterized by more menstruation times, shorter cycle, infertility and premature birth; the latter is characterized by less menstruation times and longer cycle, which is the most common in patients with abortion, uterine fibroids, endometrial polyps and adenomyosis.
（2） Other reasons
1. Systemic factors: including adverse mental trauma, stress, malnutrition, endocrine and metabolic disorders, such as iron deficiency, anemia, aplastic anemia, hematopathy and haemorrhagic disease, diabetes, thyroid and adrenal diseases.
2. Uterine and endometrial factors: including abnormal structure and function of spiral arterioles and microcirculation vascular bed, abnormal local coagulation mechanism of endometrial steroid receptor and lysosome dysfunction, and imbalance of prostaglandin TXA2 and PGI2 secretion
3. HPO axis dysfunction: reproductive hormone release rhythm disorder, feedback dysfunction, ovulation and luteal dysfunction
4. Uterine and endometrial factors: including abnormal vascular bed structure and function of spiral arteriole microcirculation, abnormal local coagulation mechanism of endometrial steroid receptor and lysosomal dysfunction, and imbalance of prostaglandin txa2pgi2 secretion.