Nowadays, young people like to stay up late and sleep only 3/4 hours every day. In fact, it is very damaging to the body, and it will bring down the body over time. Many people say that staying up late can make you thin. In fact, it only consumes body energy. As soon as blood sugar rises for a long time, you will be fat, so some people stay up late for a long time and become fat.
Do you lose weight by staying up late
It will lose weight in a short time, but it will gain weight in a long time. In a short time, it is due to the internal consumption of a large amount of energy, but when it is consumed to a certain extent, it will increase blood sugar and gain weight.
1. Staying up late doesn't make people thin. Lack of sleep can lead to metabolic disorders. People who often stay up late or have abnormal work and rest will not only age very fast, but also suffer serious health damage. Night is the time for human organs to rest, but if you stay up late, the body will secrete more insulin to synthesize fat, leading to obesity.
2. Some people often stay up late, due to irregular work and rest, will lead to gastrointestinal dysfunction, dyspepsia, poor appetite and other conditions, over time will appear emaciation.
3. If you stay up late for a long time, you will not get enough sleep for a long time. Will make you endocrine disorders, immune capacity decline, microcirculation damage, you will be fat instead. At that time, there will be no spirit, dizziness, memory loss, inattention, unresponsiveness, forgetfulness, dizziness, headache and other problems.
4. Staying up late will lead to the rapid decline of human digestive capacity and absorption function. Human organs enter the resting state at night. Therefore, most organs of people who work at night cannot get a good rest, which means that the energy consumed increases rapidly, and leads to excessive fatigue of other organs. For example, problems such as the decline of digestive capacity, absorption capacity, energy storage liver weakness, kidney weakness and so on have brought about the body's long-term energy in the state of over overdraft. In this way, the accumulated fat and protein will also automatically decompose the energy supply, resulting in the body's small size. Therefore, many people tend to see the phenomenon of becoming thin in a short period of time after staying up late.
Stay up late to gain or lose weight
Will gain weight.
1. After eating food, you will gain weight, because if you can only sleep for 4 hours a day, your blood glucose concentration will continue to rise, and the direct consequence of rising blood glucose is to lead to diabetes and obesity. In addition, the alkaloid content in the body is also on the high side. This kind of substance will induce overeating, which will cause the body to absorb too much and become fat.
2. Staying up late does not lead to weight loss, but to weight gain. Because if you sleep less than 5 hours a day, the blood sugar concentration of the human body will continue to rise, and the direct consequence of rising blood sugar is to cause diabetes and obesity.
3. The energy loss of waking up all night is about the same as climbing for a morning. The external symptoms are dizziness, tinnitus, weakness of limbs, and serious decline of attention and thinking ability.
4. If you don't eat at night, it will do great harm to the digestive system. What to eat also needs careful consideration. I don't recommend puffed food (such as French fries) and instant noodles. It's better to eat home-made meals.
How to improve sleep quality
1. When you go to sleep, the digestive system will also 'rest', so eating before bed will disturb your sleep. You also need to avoid refreshing drinks before you go to bed, such as tea, coke, coffee and so on.
2. Irregular sleep times can interfere with your 'biological clock' adjustment. If you get up at 7 in the morning, try to go to bed before 12. If you don't need to get up so early on weekends, you should still follow the set bedtime.
3. Paojiao, plus plantar massage is the best way to relieve fatigue and sleep. The foot soaking time should not be too long, the water temperature should not be too high, the feet should not be soaked within half an hour after meals, and the feet should not go to bed immediately.
4. When insomnia or upset mood occurs, try not to rely on drugs to maintain sleep, the best way to exercise is to enter fatigue state, accompanied by some soft music, so that not only the health of the body but also the effect will be better.
5. We all know that exercise helps our health. In addition, it can reduce our sense of stress and improve our sleep quality. Warning: do not exercise 3 hours before bedtime. Adrenaline keeps you awake.