What are the regulations of 2017 high-speed rail endorsement and how to charge for 2017 high-speed rail endorsement
4hw.org: what's the process of high-speed rail endorsement? Is there any service charge? The new regulations of 2017 high-speed rail endorsement have come out. Many students who are engaged in high-speed rail must see common sense. The following is the latest regulations of 2017 high-speed rail endorsement.
No handling charge for high-speed rail endorsement in 2017
The high-speed railway ticket change is the same as the train ticket change. There is no handling fee, but they can only be changed once. After the change, the ticket cannot be changed and can only be refunded. 5% to 20% of the handling fee will be charged when refunding.
High speed rail regulations:
The ticket of high-speed railway can only be changed once. If the ticket has been changed once, the ticket can not be changed again;
Some high-speed rail tickets, such as sleeper tickets, connecting tickets and round-trip tickets, cannot be changed; there is a time limit for the change of tickets, and passengers must change their tickets no later than 2 hours before the train leaves; when the high-speed rail tickets are changed, if the price of the tickets after the change is different from the original ticket price, then more tickets will be completed, and less tickets will be returned;
The ticket change of high-speed railway is that the passenger cannot change the departure, destination, ticket identity information and ticket type of the ticket; if the passenger buys the ticket of high-speed railway online and does not exchange the paper ticket, and the time of the change is 2 hours before the departure of the train, then the passenger can either choose to handle the change business online or go to the ticket window of the station to handle the change Business; (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
It is worth mentioning that now the high-speed railway tickets are signed nationwide, and passengers can handle the business of changing tickets at any station in the country, instead of having to change where they buy tickets as before.
2017 high speed rail endorsement process
I. online endorsement
Tickets bought online, and you haven't picked them up yet. Then, you can change your ticket by computer more than 2 hours before departure. As long as the ticket number is changed and there are still remaining tickets, if the amount is inconsistent, you need to pay the fee again, and the original purchase money will be returned to the account you paid before.
The steps to change tickets online are as follows:
1. Log on to the website and log on to your account
2. Select [completed order (change / return)] and click change.
3. Select the date and train number you need to change. (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
4. Fill in the verification code and submit the order. That is to say, ticket change is completed.
II. Window change
If you have already taken your ticket, you can only bring your ID card and ticket to the window of the station to change it
III. regulations on ticket change
1. If you can't take the bus according to the time, date and train number, you can only change the visa, and you can only change the visa once.
2. Other trains within the pre-sale period can be signed more than 48 hours before departure. (remember more than 48 hours, excluding 48 hours)
3. Within 48 hours before the departure, other trains before the departure or between 24:00 on the day of the ticket date after the departure can be rescheduled. To put it simply, you can't choose the next day or later ticket.
4. It can still be changed on the day of driving. And this change can only be handled at the station window. And this ticket can't be refunded.
5. If you handle the "change arrival" ticket, then you can't handle the change.
IV. notes for ticket change
1. When you buy a ticket at the ticket window of the station, you can only go to the ticket window of the station to change or refund the ticket.
2. If you have already taken the ticket, you can only take your ID card to the station window to change or refund the ticket. (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)