Heatstroke is a kind of disease that happens frequently in summer. We have heard of heatstroke. What are the symptoms and conditions of heatstroke? Can we judge that we have heatstroke? What should I do if I have heatstroke? Come and have a look with Xiaobian.
What are the symptoms of heatstroke
In summer, when the temperature is high, you will get heatstroke if you are not careful. When you get heatstroke, you will show a state of weakness and drowsiness.
1. The omen of heatstroke. In the high temperature environment, after a period of time, people will appear fatigue, dizziness, eyesight, fatigue, nausea, sluggish movement, chest distress, palpitation, sweating, thirst, and inattention, which is the omen of heatstroke. At this time, the temperature is normal or slightly high. If you leave a hot environment, take a few hours off to recover.
2. Mild illness in the Department. In addition to the symptoms of heatstroke, the patient also has signs of flushing, dry skin, chest distress or peripheral circulatory failure, such as sweating, pale face, pulse fine speed, cold and wet limbs, blood pressure drop, etc. The body temperature can further rise above 38 ℃.
3. Severe heatstroke.
(1) Heatstroke and high fever: it is common in the elderly. It often occurs after several days of hot weather or long-term exercise. The body produces too much heat and lacks heat dissipation, resulting in a sharp rise in body temperature, weakness, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, uncoordinated movements, and even fainting glue. The pupil's reflex to light is slow or disappears, and the severe cases may lead to serious complications such as brain edema, heart failure, pulmonary edema, renal failure, shock, metabolic acidosis, and missionary intravascular coagulation.
(2) Heatstroke spasm: in the high temperature environment, thinking about the excessive loss of salt due to sweating during exercise, exhaustion of mouth, and then a large amount of drinking water, and the lack of salt supplement, so that the concentration of sodium chloride in the blood decreased, resulting in increased muscle excitability, resulting in quadrilateral skeletal muscle treatment twin pain. The treatment of contracture pain generally lasts for several minutes, and muscle spasm is prone to occur in the extremities and abdomen with more activities. The most common type is jejunalis, followed by rectus abdominis, which is symmetrical and can be relieved by itself. The temperature is generally normal.
(3) Heat exhaustion: the most common type of heat stroke. In the hot season, exercise or work hard and sweat a lot. In this case, if the drink is not supplemented in time, dehydration, sodium loss, blood concentration and increased blood viscosity can be caused; in addition, the expansion of skin capillaries, insufficient blood volume, resulting in peripheral circulation failure. The onset of this kind of heat stroke is more urgent, often occurs in the elderly and people who are unable to adapt to the high temperature for a while, and can suddenly faint when it comes on. If not treated in time, the patient will soon develop circulatory failure.
(4) Heat radiation disease: work, exercise or military training in the hot sun, head lack of protection directly exposed to the hot sun, can cause meningeal congestion, edema and brain tissue damage. Since the head is the main injury, the symptoms that appear at first are severe headache, dizziness, dizziness, tinnitus, nausea, vomiting, restlessness and other clinical manifestations. Convulsions may appear in severe examinations, and even coma. The temperature is normal or slightly higher.
The difference between heatstroke and cold
1. Nature of the disease: hot and humid cold is a disease of the cold. It will be accompanied by obvious cold symptoms, such as fever, slight cold, nasal obstruction, runny nose or cough, etc., while heatstroke has fever (heavier than cold fever), but there is no such symptoms as cold, nasal obstruction, runny nose, which is the fundamental difference between heatstroke and heatstroke cold.
2. Predisposing factors: Environmental predisposition is the cause of heatstroke, which is usually induced by working in a high temperature environment; while heat dampness cold is an important relationship between feeling cold and heat dampness, but the external predisposing factors are not obvious.
3. Disease development: generally, the duration of heat dampness cold is long and easy to repeat, most of which need several days of treatment before recovery; while heatstroke is more acute, but the recovery is also fast, generally 1-2 days, or even within a few hours, the discomfort symptoms can be eliminated.
What to do after heat stroke
1. In the early stage of heatstroke, I felt a little dizzy, fatigue, chest tightness and mild nausea. At this time, when you go to a cooler and ventilated place, drink some salt containing cold boiled water, and you will get better after a rest.
2. The more serious heatstroke is generally acute, feeling dizzy and headache, severe weakness, dry mouth and panic, nausea and vomiting, and most of them also have temperature rise. This is to go to a cool and ventilated place in time, untie your clothes, lie on your back and rest, drink cold boiled water with salt, take medicine such as Rendan or Huoxiang Zhengqi pill, and apply cold water to the head, neck, armpit, arm bend, etc.
3. Patients with severe heatstroke may have general spasm, unconsciousness, coma, even shock due to high fever and weak respiratory circulation. They should be sent to the hospital for rescue in time.