In some scenic spots of plateau areas, there are high-priced hyperoxia, which is still expensive. What is it? What's the difference between high oxygen water and ordinary water? How to prevent altitude reaction? Let's get to know.
Is hyperoxia fooling
In fact, you can drink more oxygen than other water, but the difference is not big.
Compared with ordinary water, high oxygen water has higher oxygen content. In fact, there is no need to drink more warm boiled water.
The characteristics of hyperoxia water: > (35mg/L) is more than 700 times higher than that of ordinary drinking water, absorbed by the gastrointestinal system, and enters the human blood through the intestinal villus columnar epithelial cells, which is 10 times faster than that obtained by the respiratory system. It can quickly supplement oxygen, recover physical strength, refresh the mind, promote metabolism and increase the active elasticity of skin.
Is hyperoxia useful
It has a certain effect, but it contains a little more oxygen than ordinary water, and the price will not be very expensive.
High oxygen water refers to water with an oxygen content of more than or equal to 35 mg per litre of water. High oxygen water is internationally recognized as a high-level drinking water which is more in line with human health needs. Some developed countries, such as Japan, regard high oxygen water as the "best drinking water in the 21st century". After drinking high oxygen water, the absorption through the stomach and small intestine makes oxygen directly transported to the whole body through the blood.
Hyperoxia is not just a lamentable concept. There is no lack of hyperoxia in nature. However, a high oxygen water can not be added artificially, it is the water in nature after continuous exercise, just like people's continuous exercise, will increase physical strength. Hyperoxia is a powerful water. The external pressure plus air can't increase the dissolved oxygen of water supply. Only when the water molecular group moves, the increase of dissolved oxygen in water will have an effect on life.
How to prevent altitude reaction
1. Prevention should be the main treatment for acute altitude sickness. Those who need to work in the plateau area should pass careful physical examination to eliminate the diseases that are not suitable for working in the plateau area. If possible, intermittent hypoxia stimulation should be carried out in the low-pressure chamber before going, so as to regulate the physiological regulation of the high altitude hypoxia environment.
2. People who are new to the plateau should eat more porridge, steamed bread and other carbohydrates, as well as a variety of vitamins and easily digested food. The reason is that high carbohydrate foods can increase glucose and enhance the diffusion capacity of the lungs. Be careful not to overeat, but drink plenty of water.
3. From the low altitude to the high altitude area, we can carry out step-by-step rise and gradually adapt. For example, if you want to go to a plateau of more than 4000 meters, you'd better stay at a place of 2500-3000 meters for two to three days, and then you'd better not go up more than 600-900 meters every day.
4. When you have to reach an altitude of more than 3000 meters quickly, you should take oxygen and preventive drugs, such as diuretics, corticosteroids, vitamins and other essential drugs, in case of danger.
5. After arriving at the plateau area, physical activities should be carried out step by step to minimize cold stimulation and avoid upper respiratory tract infection. Try not to take a bath in two days after entering the plateau to avoid catching cold and wasting physical strength.