Sihaiwang: many people have heard of it, but they don't know much about it. It's a kind of antler like algae. It grows in the stone cliff in the sea, and its nutritional value is very high. Then, how can the difference between antler and sargassum fusiforme be made non stick?
Difference between Kadsura and sargassum fusiforme
Kadsura is an important economic seaweed in China. It belongs to the phylum of brown algae, Taxodiaceae and carrageenan. It is naturally distributed in the Atlantic coast, southeast coast of China, Qingdao, Dalian and other sea areas. Carrageenan is not only an important protoalgae in the production of carrageenan, but also more and more used in the field of medicine in recent years.
Hizikia fusifarm, an algal plant, is also known as antler tip, seaweed bud, goat's milk, sea barley, etc. Cyclospora, sargassaceae. The algae are yellowish brown, plump and juicy, and the variation of the thallus is very large, with various shapes. The plant height is 30-50cm, and the maximum length is more than 3m. It is divided into rhizoid, trunk, leaf and air sac. Pseudoroots terete with branches. The primary leaves below the 'stem' are flat and thick, oval, and the 'stem' and the upper epigenetic 'leaves' are rod-shaped or eggplant shaped. The air sac is spindle shaped and grows in the axil of the leaf. In dioecious plants, oocysts and sperm sacs were formed in the reproductive torus. It grows on the rocks of low tide zone, flourishes in the coastal areas of South China, and also distributes in Shandong, Liaoning and other places. Since the 1990s, Zhejiang has been cultivated on a large scale in coastal areas, which can be used as vegetables and medicine
How to make buckthorn without sticking
1. In order to make cold mixed Kadsura, you need to prepare 100g Kadsura, 100g fine ham, 100g magnolia, 80g cucumber, proper amount of soup, salt, cooking wine and a small amount of sesame oil.
2. Slice the ham, soak it in water, blanch it in boiling water, take out supercooled water after blanching, take out and drain the water for use.
3, put the seasoning, cooking wine, salt and other condiments in a bowl, then mix them in a bowl. Steam them for ten minutes in the pan and then cool down naturally. After lowering to room temperature, pour the juices into the carrageenan, and mix well.
Function of Kadsura
It is a kind of "sea pumice" recorded in the famous medical code compendium of Materia Medica. This kind of precious medicine, which is mixed with dried Kadsura and coral granules, has the effects of relieving cough, clearing heart and reducing fire, eliminating accumulation block, dissolving old phlegm, etc. Modern medicine has proved that eating wild vegetables is very beneficial to the prevention and treatment of rectal cancer, hypertension, diabetes, coronary heart disease, anemia and other diseases.
1. It tastes sweet and salty, cold, and enters the heart and stomach;
2. It has the functions of soft and firm, relieving cough and phlegm, clearing away heat and detoxification, harmonizing stomach and defecating, strengthening the body and removing pathogenic factors; / 3. It is used for swelling of throat, blood stasis and swelling 3. It is injured by falling, broken tendon and fracture, twinkle and sprain, etc;
4. It can be used to treat epigastralgia, pain sometimes, belching and acid regurgitation, unappealing food, and constipation due to dryness of intestines.