Sihaiwang: passion fruit is also called egg fruit and passion fruit. Because its juice is rich in nutrition and fragrant, it has the aroma of guava, mango, banana and other fruits, so it is known as passion fruit. Passion fruit jam is very popular now. Many people use it to drink in water. So what should passion fruit jam do? Here are some methods for you. Let's learn about them.
Common practice of passion fruit jam
Materials: 600 grams of passion fruit, 150 grams of maltose, 150 grams of granulated sugar, 1 / 2 lemon
1. Wash the lemon and squeeze out the juice for use; cut the passion fruit and take out the pulp for use.
2. Put the passion fruit pulp into the acid resistant pot, add the lemon juice and boil over medium heat.
3. Turn to a small fire and add maltose to continue cooking. When cooking, you must use a wooden ladle to stir constantly.
4. After the maltose is completely dissolved, add the fine sugar and continue to mix until the sauce is thick.
Two common methods of passion fruit jam
Materials: 600g passion fruit, 300g sugar
1. Wash and slice the passion fruit. Scoop out the pulp.
2. Stir in the sugar evenly and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Take out the marinated pulp and pour it into a stainless steel pot. Heat it over medium heat until it boils.
4. Turn to low heat and stir until dark and juicy.
5. Later, put it into the jam bottle while it is hot, and then put it into the refrigerator for storage after it is completely cooled.
Three common methods of passion fruit jam
Ingredients: 8 passion fruit, 1 mango, 150g crystal sugar, 50g maltose, 1 / 2 lemon, 1 pear
1. Use a spoon to dig out the pulp juice of the 8 passion fruit. It's 230 grams in total.
2. Peel and core mango and pear for meat. Stir the resultant mud with a mixing rod, about 280g in total.
3. Put all 500 grams of pulp and puree into the bread bucket, and add the crushed sugar.
4. Add maltose and start the fancy jam program of bread machine.
5. Wait until half the time for a program to peel a lemon and put it in the jam.
6. Squeeze in half the lemon juice and continue with the procedure.
7. If you feel the jam is too thin after a program, you can start the fancy jam program again.
8. After cooling, put it into a clean container for storage.
Do you want to drink passion fruit jam
Can I drink it with passion fruit jam
1. Spoon two spoonfuls of jam directly.
2. Put in an empty cup.
3. Put in the rock sugar, boil the water, and pour the warm water into the pot.
4. Stir it a little, cover it, let the passion fruit smell and dissolve the ice sugar.
5. When the ice sugar dissolves, it can be poured out for drinking.
How long can passion jam be preserved
If it's well preserved, it can be stored in the refrigerator for more than a year. According to the above practice, put it into the jam bottle when it's hot, and then put it into the refrigerator for storage after it's completely cooled.