4hw.com.cn: crabs are not only delicious but also nutritious. Many adults and children like them very much. Can children drink milk after eating crabs? What's the effect of eating crabs and drinking milk on their bodies? Let's have a look.
Can children drink milk with crabs
When children eat crabs, it's better not to drink milk. The cholesterol in crabs will react with the protein in milk to produce a substance that can harm the human body, enter the blood, and hinder the circulation of blood and digestion and absorption.
Crabs belong to cold food, and milk is not easy to digest. A large number of consumption may cause indigestion or intestinal discomfort. People with weak gastrointestinal function may have diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and other reactions. Moreover, crabs are easy to cause human allergy. Milk is also easy to cause human hypersensitivity. Babies with allergic constitution can't eat it.
If children want to drink milk after eating crabs, they should wait at least 2 hours to drink milk or yoghurt. It's better to wait 6 hours. It's safer to separate the two foods for a long time.
Adults have stronger immunity than children. Some people can drink milk even if they have eaten crabs. However, if there are gastrointestinal diseases and kidney dysfunction patients, it is not suitable to eat these two kinds of food at the same time. Crab meat will not have allergic and adverse chemical reactions after eating with milk at the same time. It can be eaten at the same time. However, since both foods are rich in protein, it is not suitable for adults to eat if they are also allergic to seafood and milk protein.
What can't a crab eat after eating
1. You can't eat sweet potato after eating crab
Baked sweet potato and boiled crab are the best not to eat together, some may diarrhea, and even some may have stones.
2. You can't eat honey after eating crabs
The reason why you can't eat honey after eating crabs is that these two kinds of food are mainly cool. People with bad gastrointestinal tract are easy to have diarrhea.
3. You can't eat persimmons after eating crabs
Don't eat persimmons after eating crabs. It has been recorded in the book about eating. Crabs and persimmons are cold and cool things, so it's easy to hurt the spleen and stomach when eating them together, especially for the weak. In addition, persimmon contains tannic acid, and crab meat is rich in protein. When they meet, they will coagulate into tannic acid protein, which is not easy to digest and hinders the digestion function, so that the food stays in the intestinal fermentation, and there will be vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other food poisoning.
4. You can't eat pears after eating crabs
It's the same as persimmon. You can't eat pears after eating crabs. According to Tao Hongjing's record of famous doctors, "pears are cold and profitable, and eating more is harmful.". Like the persimmons mentioned above, pears taste sweet and cold, and crabs are also cold. They are easy to hurt people's stomach.
5. You can't eat peanuts after eating crabs
You can't eat peanuts after eating crabs. Peanut is a kind of greasy food with a fat content of 45%. Greasy things are easy to cause diarrhea when they meet cold benefits, so you can't eat peanuts after eating crabs. People with weak stomach and intestines should bear in mind that you don't want to hurt yourself for a while.
6. You can't eat rabbit meat after eating crab
Eating crabs can't eat rabbit meat. Eating them together can lead to food poisoning.
7. You can't eat celery after eating crabs
Celery can go greasy and take away some fat. Many people feel too greasy after eating crabs. They want to drink celery juice to get greasy. But after eating crab can not eat celery, with the food will lead to the impact of protein absorption, will reduce the nutritional value of both.
8. You can't eat cantaloupe after eating crab
You can't eat cantaloupe after eating crab. Cantaloupe is sweet, cold and smooth, which can remove heat and relieve constipation. Eating cantaloupe after eating crabs will damage the stomach and intestines, and easily lead to diarrhea. People with weak intestines and stomach should eat less of these two kinds of food, otherwise it is easy to aggravate the disease.
9. No tea after crab
Some people like to drink tea after eating crabs, and think it can go fishy. But you can't have tea after eating crabs. When eating crabs, the best drink is warm rice wine. It's better not to drink tea before and after eating crabs. Because there are inevitably a little bacteria in the crab feet and gills, drinking or vinegar can kill them, and our gastric juice has a certain bactericidal ability, but after drinking tea, it will dilute the gastric juice, so the bactericidal effect will be greatly reduced.
10. Don't eat cold drinks after eating crabs
Don't drink cold water after eating crabs. Ice water, ice cream and other cold drinks are cool things, which will reduce the temperature of the stomach and intestines. Eating crabs and drinking cold drinks will definitely lead to diarrhea. So when eating crabs, you can't drink cold drinks. After eating crabs, you can't drink cold drinks.
The taboo of eating crabs
1. When a crab dies, it is absolutely forbidden to eat it. The bacteria in the dead crab rapidly propagate and spread to the crab meat, decompose the amino acids in the crab meat and produce a large number of harmful substances. Eating the dead crab may induce vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. In addition, dying crabs should not be purchased.
2. Eat crab must be cooked, crab's body surface, gills and gastrointestinal tract are full of all kinds of bacteria and sludge. Eating crabs should be cooked and cooked thoroughly. Generally, they can only be disinfected after being heated for more than 30 minutes.
3. People with allergic history to crabs, urticaria, allergic asthma and allergic dermatitis, especially children, the elderly and pregnant women with allergic constitution, should not eat crabs;
4. People who are allergic to seafood are very likely to be allergic to crabs. If you still can't resist the temptation, try a small amount first. If you have an allergic reaction, you'd better stop eating immediately.
5. Do not eat long-term storage of cooked crabs, which are easily contaminated by bacteria. Therefore, crabs should be cooked and eaten now. If you can't finish eating, the rest must be kept in a clean, cool and ventilated place (preferably in the refrigerator). When you eat, you must return to the pot and then cook and steam thoroughly.
6. Eat crab not too much, crab meat cold, not to eat more. In order to avoid abdominal pain and diarrhea, special attention should be paid to those with deficiency of spleen and stomach. Generally, one or two crabs can be eaten. After eating crabs, you'd better drink a cup of ginger tea to dispel the cold.
7. People who suffer from deficiency cold of spleen and stomach, loose stool, dull abdominal pain, cold and cold, persistent wind disease and stubborn itching of skin should avoid eating; those who suffer from excessive menstruation, dysmenorrhea and pregnant women should avoid eating crab, especially crab claw.