4hw.com.cn: as the name suggests, melatonin is a kind of medicine that can make people fade black and make their skin white. Many people have eaten melatonin, so can the elderly eat it? What kind of person is melatonin suitable for?
Can the elderly eat melatonin
For the elderly who lack melatonin, they can take melatonin under the guidance of doctors.
Melatonin is an important active substance which is secreted by pinecones of human brain every night to control human information. It controls and influences the secretion of other hormones, thus directly controlling various physiological functions of the human body. With the increase of age, especially after the age of 35, the melatonin secreted by the body decreased significantly, which is easy to lead to sleep disorders and other functional disorders. If the elderly insomnia is caused by the lack of melatonin secretion, you can supplement melatonin under the guidance of doctors.
Who can eat melatonin
1. The middle-aged and old people who have poor sleep quality and are prone to insomnia;
2. People who travel frequently and have time difference;
3. People with poor memory or immunity.
Effect and function of melatonin
Melatonin tablet is a better tranquilizing and sleeping health care product
1. Melatonin has the function of calming the mind, sleeping and adjusting sleep. Many people get into a state of stress due to overwork and tension. Insomnia, depression, neurasthenia and other neuroses occur from time to time. At present, melatonin is a better health food for tranquilizing and sleeping. The sleep time was shortened and the sleep duration was prolonged.
2. Melatonin can prevent and treat senile depression, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. The root cause of dementia is the decline of brain cell function, which is the result of free radical injury. Melatonin is an antioxidant with special effect on free radical.
3. Melatonin is an antidepressant, also known as' selective regenerative response inhibitor ', which can prevent dementia, release neurotransmitters, improve dementia memory, protect melanocytes, promote the production of dopamine, and thus prevent and treat Parkinson's disease.
4. Melatonin also has the function of preventing cancer. It can promote the synthesis and release of cell mediators, increase the number of lymphocytes and eosinophils, and enhance immunity.
5. Melatonin can also directly inhibit the mitosis and proliferation of cancer cells. It is found that melatonin has therapeutic effect on breast cancer, prostate cancer and neurocytoma.
6. Melatonin can prevent cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. Melatonin is closely related to vision.
The nutritional function of melatonin tablets, timely supplement of melatonin is helpful to: adjust the circadian rhythm of human body.
Promote and deepen natural sleep and adjust time difference reaction, effectively improve sleep quality. Improve sleep.