For expectant mothers, a lot of tests need to be done during pregnancy. In order to ensure the health of the baby, the following types of birth tests need to be done during the fourth month of pregnancy:
1. Measurement of uterine height and abdominal circumference: This is the item to be measured every time the expectant mother does the birth examination.
2. Routine urine examination: through this examination, pregnancy hypertension and other diseases can be checked.
3. Examination of edema: during pregnancy, the mother will have different degrees of edema, but if there is obvious depression when the lower limbs are pressed by fingers, and the edema does not subside after rest, the blood pressure should be measured immediately to prevent pregnancy induced hypertension syndrome.
4. Down's screening: it can detect whether the fetus has birth defects, such as Down's syndrome, anencephaly or other chromosomal abnormalities. This method is more reliable and less damage.
5. Listen to fetal heart sound: hearing fetal heart sound means that the baby in the abdomen is alive. The doctor will issue a series of test sheets only after hearing fetal heart beat Does pregnant 4 months make B ultrasonic need to hold urine Hello! If you need not hold urine when you are pregnant for 4 months, you need to hold urine when you are under 4 months. If you do vaginal B ultrasound, you need not hold urine at any time. After the diagnosis of pregnancy, if you want a child to go to the hospital for examination regularly, you should check 9 times before giving birth in 20, 24, 28, 36, 37, 38, 39 and 40 weeks of pregnancy. If there is any abnormality, you should increase the number of examinations as appropriate