How to relieve dysmenorrhea quickly? How to relieve dysmenorrhea quickly
4hw.org: most girls choose to drink brown sugar when they come to their aunt's dysmenorrhea. Recently, some experts said that drinking brown sugar water is not very useful for menstrual women. Sometimes they overeat sweets, which will increase their anxiety. So how can we relieve dysmenorrhea? The following editor will teach you some tricks to relieve dysmenorrhea.
How to relieve dysmenorrhea
1. Dysmenorrhea can be cured. As long as life is regular and you can get enough sleep. Do not wash your hair and feet with cold water during menstruation.
2. Yimu jujube tea, 15g of Leonurus japonicus and 30g of jujube, with proper amount of brown sugar, is taken once a day, morning and evening.
3. Massage method: the patient lies on his back, first rubs his hands hot, then puts his hands on the abdomen, first massages 60-100 times from top to bottom, then massages 60-100 times from left to right, finally turns round to massage 60 times, the local skin is suitable for ruddy, once in the morning and once in the evening.
4. External application method: grind Chuanwu and Caowu together into fine powder, then mix it with onion juice and honey, and apply to the small abdominal pain for about 2-3 hours. Once a day.
5. Acupuncture is the best time for acupuncture. The main acupoints were spleen meridian, blood sea, ground mechanism, Sanyinjiao, and needle retention for 1 hour. Once a day, 1-3 times can relieve pain. Three menstrual cycles can be cured.
What to do with dysmenorrhea
1. Balanced diet
Most women skip meals and eat too much sweet and salty food, Dr. budov said Although healthy diet can not eliminate dysmenorrhea, it has magical effect on improving the health of the whole body. Avoid too sweet or too salty junk food, they will make you flatulent and slow to move, eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try to eat as little as possible.
2. Take vitamins
Dr. budov pointed out that many of his patients have less dysmenorrhea after taking the right amount of vitamins and minerals every day. He recommends taking a combination of vitamins and minerals, preferably in low doses with calcium, several times a day (after meals).
3. Mineral supplement
In fact, many minerals such as magnesium can also help relieve dysmenorrhea. Science and research have found that women who take calcium regularly suffer less menstrual pain than those who don't. The amount of magnesium in the body is important because it allows the body to absorb calcium effectively. You may wish to increase calcium and magnesium intake before menstruation.
Avoid caffeine in coffee, tea, cola and chocolate, which can make you nervous and may cause discomfort during menstruation. Therefore, caffeine should be avoided. In addition, the fat contained in coffee may also stimulate the small intestine.
4, prohibition of alcohol
If you are prone to edema during menstruation, alcohol will aggravate the problem. Don't drink. If you have to drink, limit yourself to between one and two drinks.
5. Do not use diuretics
Many women think diuretics can reduce the swelling discomfort of menstruation, but Dr. Lacker opposes this method. Diuretics remove important minerals, along with water, from the body. Dr. Lacker suggested that we might as well reduce the intake of salt and alcohol and other substances that will retain water in the body.
6. Keep warm
Keeping your body warm will speed up blood circulation and relax your muscles, especially in the cramped and congested pelvis. Drink hot herbal tea or hot lemon juice. You can also place a hot pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen for one minute.
7. Mineral bath
Add 1 cup of sea salt and 1 cup of sodium bicarbonate to the warm water tank. Soak for 20 minutes to relax muscles and relieve menstrual pain.
Especially on the eve of menstruation, walking or other moderate exercise will make you more comfortable during menstruation.
9. Practice yoga
Yoga also has a soothing effect. Here is an example. Bend your knees and sit on your heels. The forehead is close to the ground, and the arms are extended on both sides of the body. Keep this position until you feel uncomfortable.
10. Taking painkillers
Aspirin and acetaminophen can relieve menstrual pain. However, more effective drugs include Advil, haltran, medipren and nuprin. These drugs contain ibuprofen, which can inhibit the action of prostaglandins. When the menstrual pain starts, take it with a little milk or food (1 tablet) to avoid stomach injury, and continue to take until the menstrual pain disappears.
11. Other solutions
Finger pressure: the foot contains a number of finger pressure points, which are considered to be connected to the air path of the pelvis. There are finger pressure points in the depressions on both sides of the ankle. Gently squeeze your thumb with the tips of your fingers and press it up against your Achilles tendon to your calf muscles. After the right foot is finished, change the left foot and press each finger for several minutes.
What is good for dysmenorrhea
1. The symptoms of deficiency of Qi and blood are as follows: during menstruation, women will feel dull pain in their lower abdomen or feel empty and falling in their lower abdomen and vagina. They like to rub and press. The menstrual volume will be less, the color will be light and thin, the whole body will be weak, the color will be very bad, or they will have less loose stools, the taste of food will be light, and the pulse will be weak.
You can eat more food with nourishing qi and blood, such as sea cucumber, chicken, dates, black beans, mushrooms, wolfberry, longan meat, milk, eggs, grapes, octopus, loach, yellow croaker, etc.
2. The dysmenorrhea of qi stagnation and blood stasis type is mainly caused by the poor movement of Qi and blood. The common symptoms are: abdominal distention and pain during menstruation, refusal to press, or with chest and flank breast distention, or less amount of menstruation, or poor menstruation, block in color and purple darkness, pain reduced after the blood block is discharged, clear pain and loss, purple dark or petechial tongue, stringy or stringy pulse.
You can eat more foods that can promote qi and blood circulation, such as radish, litchi, orange, hawthorn, Luffa, peach, celery, rape, cuttlefish, peanut, etc.
3. Dysmenorrhea of cold dampness stagnation type and cold coagulation stasis type is mainly caused by blood stasis. The common symptoms are: cold pain in the abdomen before menstruation or during menstrual period refuses to press, pain is reduced when getting hot, menstrual blood volume is small, there is a block of dark color, cold limbs, pale face, dark tongue, white moss and tight pulse.
You can eat more cold and dehumidification, warm and meridian channels, such as ginger, onion, star anise, pepper, lentil, leek, mustard, pepper, litchi, peach, chestnut, mutton, chicken, dog meat, carp, crucian carp, pepper, etc.
4. The common symptoms of Yang deficiency and internal cold type are: cold pain in the menstrual period or after menstruation in the lower abdomen, warm feeling, warm feeling, less light and light menstrual volume, with lumbar spasm and soft legs, lack of temperature in the hands and feet, clear and long urination, white tongue coating.
Can eat more with warm spleen and kidney, warm yang powder cold food, such as soybean oil, pepper, star anise, leek, lamb, beef, grass carp, shrimp and so on.
5. Dampness heat injection type. Traditional Chinese medicine thinks that it is very common to have the disease caused by dampness heat injection. Common symptoms are: yellow or pink mucus from vagina, foul smell, pruritus of vulva, abdominal distention, low back pain, yellow heat of urination and other symptoms.
You can eat more fresh and hot food, such as balsam pear, bitter vegetable, eggplant, cucumber, winter melon, rape, spinach, mung bean, apple, pear, job's tears, tea, laver, red bean, broccoli, clam, etc.
6. Liver and kidney deficiency type, the common symptoms are: lumbosacral pain, dizziness and tinnitus at ordinary times, abdominal dull pain or empty pain after menstruation, little blood volume, light color and thin quality
Can eat some more with the liver and kidney food, such as wolfberry, tremella, fungus, coconut, walnut, gluten, scallop, abalone, duck egg.
7. 24g ginger, 30g jujube and 9g pepper. Wash ginger and jujube, slice ginger and prickly ash together, put some water in the pot, fry them into a bowl of soup over low heat. Hot clothing. Twice a day. This soup is warm and painless. It is suitable for cold dysmenorrhea. Don't take it when Yin is weak and fire is strong.
8. 60 g motherwort (30 g dry product), 50 g japonica rice, proper amount of brown sugar. First, remove the residue from the decoction of Leonurus japonicus, and then boil it into porridge together with japonica rice and brown sugar. Take it 3-5 days before menstruation. Warm clothing, 1-2 times a day. This porridge can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, and regulate qi and channel. It is suitable for dysmenorrhea of Qi and blood stasis type, irregular menstruation, postpartum lochia and so on.
9. 9 g rose, 9 g rose, 3 G safflower. Grind the three herbs into a thick powder, and soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes. Take one dose every day at any time. It is better to take it several days before menstruation. This tea can promote blood circulation and regulate menstruation, regulate qi and relieve pain. It is suitable for dysmenorrhea of qi stagnation and blood stasis type, less menstruation, abdominal distention, amenorrhea, etc.
10. Fish oil. Fish oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids DHA and EPA, which can promote the secretion of anti-inflammatory hormones in the body, so as to relieve dysmenorrhea symptoms. Therefore, it is recommended that women eat more fatty fish such as salmon.
11, magnesium. Magnesium can relieve the contraction of uterus, and the content of magnesium in almond, soybean and coarse grain is higher.
12. Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 can also relieve uterine contraction, participate in estrogen metabolism, and relieve dysmenorrhea symptoms. Tuna, swordfish, salmon, mackerel and other fish have higher vitamin B6 content.
Summary: there are more and more women friends with dysmenorrhea, maybe it's life pressure, maybe it's the irregular rest. Now you know through the article, as long as you can follow scientific health preservation methods and regular daily eating habits, these diseases can be solved. I hope you can learn more about health preservation and keep healthy.