After the operation, the body is weak. It needs not only medicine supply, but also food treatment. What food can you eat after the operation? Here are some good recipes for you to choose.
1、 Postoperative recipes
During the operation, anesthetics are usually used, so when the operation is over, the gastrointestinal function of the patient is still very weak, so we can choose some supplements that are easy to absorb.
1. Tofu soup with whitebait
30 grams of silver carp, 1 piece of tofu, appropriate amount of minced meat, three flavors together to cook tofu soup, one dose a day.
2. Stewed turtle with chicken
One chicken and one turtle, stew the chicken first, then put the cleaned turtle into the pot, add the appropriate seasoning, cook slowly with a gentle fire, one dose a day.
3. Milk cereal
Cereal 100g, milk 150g, heat both together for two minutes, ready to eat.
4. Ginseng porridge
Ginseng 30g, japonica 50g, brown sugar right amount, cook slowly with a gentle fire, one dose a day, take it twice while it's hot, 10-15 days in a row.
2、 What are the taboos after operation
1. Friends who have bad habits such as smoking and drinking must avoid smoking and drinking after operation.
2. At the same time, because the gastrointestinal receptivity is weak after the operation, we should try not to eat spicy and irritant food after the operation, such as onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, pepper, cinnamon, etc;
3. Also try not to eat those foods that are not easy to digest, such as nuts, greasy food;
4. After the operation, we should also eat regularly. We can't eat a full and hungry meal. We can't drink too much and eat too hard, which is not conducive to the recovery of the body.