Nails are very humble organs, but the changes on nails can diagnose your condition. Is that true. We all know that the more the crescent marks on the nails, the better the body will be. So what's going on with nail yellowness? What about nail yellow? Let's have a look.
Is nail yellowing the cause of liver
It's possible that the color of the nails represents the health of the liver to some extent, so we should pay more attention.
1. In addition to nail yellowing, there will be anorexia, abdominal distention, greasy food, nausea and vomiting, fatigue and other diseases. In addition, the yellow staining of hepatitis and carotenemia is different. The yellow staining of carotenemia starts from the palm of the hand and foot, followed by nasolabial sulcus, forehead, chin, back of the ear, and knuckles. The skin of the whole body can be involved in serious cases, but the sclera and mucous membrane are not yellow stained, if not Patients with basic diseases are generally in good condition. The jaundice caused by hepatitis was most obvious in sclera, accompanied by hepatomegaly and liver function damage.
2. Jaundice in addition to nails, skin yellow, but also accompanied by urine, phlegm, tears and sweat are yellow, often abdominal distention, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation and other symptoms.
3. Yellow body, such as skin, eyes, tongue, nails, etc., should be considered to be liver problems. When the human liver is hot and humid, it will be reflected in the Yellow all over the body, indicating liver disease.
4. Nail color is yellow: the normal nail color should be light pink. If the nail color is yellow, to some extent, it is the symptom of liver disease, and the condition is not light, it is better to check in time.
What's going on with yellow nails
Nail reasons, generally external reasons, dye or take some medicine. If it's serious for a long time, we need to consider the liver problem and see a doctor as soon as possible.
1. Long term use of tetracycline drugs, nails can also be yellow, the elderly due to nail degeneration, a little light yellow; long-term smokers, can be smoked nails yellow, often in contact with colored items or dyes can also be dyed nails yellow, these are normal physiological phenomena, can not be considered pathological nails.
2. There is no guanze in case of nail yellowing. There are no other self-conscious symptoms except anemia. The cause may be due to the influence of adverse factors inside and outside the body, imbalance of body fluid, temperament disorder, anemia and excessive bile fluid. Besides nail yellowing and anemia, there are also systemic symptoms of excessive bile fluid.
3. Onychomycosis, also known as onychomycosis, is a disease caused by fungal infection. When the nails are yellow, turbid and thickened, the surface is uneven, fragile, and the deck is shrunk and cocked, the examination rate is caused by onychomycosis.
What to do with nail yellow
Lemon juice is also a natural bleaching agent, which is very effective for putting on body scars, and for desalinating the yellow stains on nails. The specific method is to mix lemon juice and clean water in the ratio of 1:1, then put yellow or nail polish fingernails in it for 10 to 15 minutes, then gently rub the fingernail surface with a soft toothbrush, then wash it with warm water, and finally apply moisturizing milk. This will not only clean the nail, but also reduce the stain. If you think this method is troublesome, you can use lemon essential oil instead and massage your nails for 1 minute.
Baking soda can not only whiten nails, but also remove dead skin, help you to remove nail dirt, and make nails smooth and soft. The specific method is to put two tablespoons of baking soda and one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide cream into a small bowl, add three cups of water to stir Jun evenly, then put in the fingers to soak for 10 minutes, and finally wash with warm water. Repeat six to eight weeks.
3. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a natural fungicide and preservative with antibacterial property, so drop some pure tea tree oil on the nail, let the nail absorb naturally, and then wash it with warm water. Do this every day, your yellow nail will no longer exist.