many elderly people have stomach and intestines problems. People will grow older and their body organs will decay. Natural stomach can't escape this. So we usually should pay attention to the stomach, protect the stomach, what food is the stomach? What should get gastric disease to notice? Let's get to know with Xiaobian.
Food for the elderly
The nutrition of milk is very rich, it can be said that milk is a perfect drink, and after research found that milk also has a very good stomach effect. The main function of milk is to nourish the lung and stomach, promote the production of fluid, moisten the large intestine. It has a good effect on Yin deficiency stomach pain, Tianjin deficiency constipation and so on. Modern medical research has found that milk has a very effective therapeutic effect on peptic ulcer, habitual constipation and other conditions.
Although milk is said to have a good stomach nourishing effect, patients with diarrhea, spleen deficiency syndrome, dampness syndrome, etc. are not suitable for excessive drinking of milk in daily life.
2. Dingxiang tea
Clove tea has the effect of warming the stomach and removing stomach cold. Often drink clove tea, not only effectively promote intestinal peristalsis, but also promote the discharge of garbage system in the body, long-term drinking can also play a role in protecting the stomach. In addition, regular drinking of clove tea can also remove halitosis and keep fresh breath, which is mainly aimed at halitosis caused by cold stomach. As long as you drink clove tea more and give up cold food, you can quickly eliminate halitosis.
In addition to porridge has a very good stomach effect, there is also a food with the same stomach effect, that is, soup. However, it should be noted that the soup is better not to be broth, because there are also a lot of acidic substances in the broth, which is not conducive to nourishing the stomach. The best soup is vegetable soup, such as spinach, vermicelli, egg soup, etc. you can also add some chicken essence to it for seasoning, so the effect of nourishing the stomach will be more obvious.
4. Staple food
What to eat to nourish the stomach? We should eat more staple food in proper amount. Noodles are the most important food to nourish the stomach. There are more acidic substances in rice, so people with bad stomach should eat less rice. If you cook porridge, put less soda in it. It's good for your stomach.
If you want to nourish your stomach, cabbage is absolutely necessary. It has the functions of invigorating the spleen, nourishing the stomach, relieving pain, detoxifying and detumescence, clearing away heat and promoting diuresis. In addition, cabbage also contains a lot of vitamin C, which can relieve pain and promote ulcer healing. When cabbage is simmered with job's tears, tangerine peel and honey, it can also treat epigastric distention, epigastric fullness, gastric and duodenal ulcer and other diseases.
Diet for the elderly
1、 Sanding tofu soup
Materials: pork cubes, tofu, green beans, tomato, wet starch, refined salt, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate, fresh soup, all right amount.
1. First, cut the tofu into small pieces, blanch it with boiling water, and drain the water for use.
2. Remove the tomato skin, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
3. Stir fry the hot oil pan with shallots, then add tofu, fresh soup, tomato, diced meat, green beans and salt, and bring to a boil.
4. After the soup is done, add monosodium glutamate, drench with wet starch, put it into a bowl and drench with sesame oil.
Efficacy: sanding tofu soup is delicious, nourishing Yin, moistening dryness, nourishing qi, nourishing spleen and stomach, which is very suitable for the elderly to drink in winter.
2、 Maltomaya chenshen Decoction
Materials: Malt 15g, grain bud 15g, yatun 1, ginger proper.
Method: wash and slice duck kidney, put it into a stew cup together with the cleaned herbs, add 300ml of clear water, stew for 2 hours, and then seasoning.
Efficacy: Guangdong folk commonly used in the auxiliary treatment of children, the elderly anorexia. It has the functions of invigorating the spleen, promoting qi and eliminating food. It is suitable for those who suffer from indigestion, fullness and anorexia due to overeating.
3、 Stewed chicken with mushrooms and ginseng
Materials: 100 g Hericium erinaceus, 1 hen (about 750 g), 10 g Astragalus, 10 g dangshen, 10 g jujube, ginger slices, onion, Shaoxing wine, clear soup, starch.
Method: wash the Hericium erinaceus and remove its stalk. After swelling, squeeze dry water and slice it for use. Put all the ingredients into the stewing cup and simmer slowly.
Efficacy: this decoction has the functions of Invigorating Qi, strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach.
4、 Porphyra and pumpkin soup
Ingredients: 100g old pumpkin, 10g laver, 20g shrimp skin, 1 egg, soy sauce, lard, rice wine, vinegar, monosodium glutamate and sesame oil.
Method: first, soak the laver in water, wash it, mix the eggs in the bowl, soak the shrimp skin in yellow wine, peel and flesh the pumpkin, wash and cut into pieces; Then set the pot on fire, pour the lard, heat it up, put the soy sauce in the pan, add some water, put the shrimp skin and pumpkin pieces, cook for about 30 minutes, then put the laver in, 10 minutes later, pour the mixed egg liquid into the pot, add the seasoning and mix.
Efficacy: this decoction has the effect of protecting liver, tonifying kidney and strengthening body.
Note: Pumpkin with warm nature and hot stomach should be eaten less
5、 Papaya and grass carp fish tail soup
Materials: 1 papaya, 100g grass carp tail.
Preparation: peel papaya and cut into pieces, fry grass carp tail in oil wok for a while, add papaya and ginger slices a little, put some water, and cook for about 1 hour.
Function: nourish and consume. It has an auxiliary effect on the indigestion of food and fullness of chest and abdomen.
Notes on nourishing stomach for middle-aged and old people
1. Eat high fiber food: high fiber food, such as potatoes, pasta, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, onions and other vegetables, are easy to produce gas in the stomach, and eventually lead to abdominal distention.
2. Do not eat foods that are not easy to digest: hard foods such as fried beans and pancakes are not easy to digest, and they stay in the gastrointestinal tract for a long time, which may produce more gas to cause abdominal distention.
3. Change the habit of gobbling up: eat too fast, or eat while walking, easy to swallow a lot of air; drink drink with a common straw will also let a lot of air into the stomach, causing abdominal distention.
4. Taking bad mood: anxiety, worry, sadness, depression and other bad mood may weaken the digestive function, or stimulate the stomach to produce too much stomach acid, the result is the increase of stomach qi and the increase of abdominal distention.
5. Mental exercise: exercise for about 1 hour every day, not only helps to overcome bad mood, but also helps the digestive system maintain normal function.
6. Dietary fiber supplement: high fiber food does not only cause abdominal distention - sometimes on the contrary, it has the effect of reducing abdominal distention, especially after eating high-fat food. This is because high-fat food is difficult to digest and absorb, so it often lingers in the stomach for a long time. Once fiber is added, the blocked digestive system is likely to be dredged quickly.
7. Some diseases: for some diseases, abdominal distention or omen, or one of the symptoms, including: allergic enteritis, ulcerative colitis, bladder tumor, etc.
Health care methods of the intestines and stomach of the middle-aged and old people
1. Frequent inspection
In case of digestive tract abnormal symptoms, it is necessary to go to the hospital for examination in time. Even if the condition is normal, gastroenteroscopy and B-ultrasonic examination should be carried out regularly. It has been recognized that fecal occult blood test is an effective method for early detection of gastrointestinal tumors. It is neither painful nor expensive. It can be sent for examination regularly. The polyp of gastrointestinal tract should be removed completely in time.
2. Repair the teeth and form the habit of chewing slowly
The elderly have loose and falling teeth, which will make the food chewed incompletely in the mouth. It can not only reduce the burden of gastrointestinal tract, but also avoid the bad stimulation of coarse and hard food to gastrointestinal mucosa.
3. Avoid foods that are difficult to digest
Fried, fried food, undercooked meat, fish, eggs, etc., are not easy to digest. High fat food will delay gastric emptying and should be eaten as little as possible.
4. Increase fiber rich foods appropriately
Cellulose can promote gastrointestinal motility, increase muscle tension and reduce the formation of gastrointestinal diverticulum. All kinds of fresh green vegetables, kelp and Porphyra contain more cellulose. In addition to the high content of cellulose, oatmeal also contains a variety of trace elements in the palace and has the function of reducing blood fat. You may as well eat more at ordinary times.
5. Strengthen the whole body exercise
In particular, the exercise of abdominal muscles can enhance gastrointestinal motor function and increase appetite. Strong abdominal muscles make defecation easier and easier.
Summary: the above is to introduce the method to you! Everyone should know something about it. In fact, the elderly do a good appetizer before eating, which is also very helpful for eating.