Everyone had the feeling of swollen eyes in the morning. They were not only listless, but also unable to make up. They were very depressed for girls. So how to eliminate eye swelling? The following methods can be tried.
How to reduce the swelling of eyes quickly
There are many tricks, usually hot compress or cold compress, massage the face. Relax the face. Drink more water to drain the excess water.
1. Low stress concerts make the body in a state of tension for a long time. The nerves are excited and unable to relax. Therefore, female friends should listen less to this type of music, and try to listen to some light songs at rest.
2. Long term in the light, the body will produce tension, so in daily life at night to avoid excessive lighting. Good sleep is the best way to eliminate edema.
3. Don't soak in overheated water when bathing, because the overheated water temperature stimulates the sympathetic activity more intensely. In addition, after 8 p.m., avoid stimulant drinks containing caffeine.
4. Close the eyes gently, apply the eyes on the lower edge of the eyebrows and both sides of the nose, gently smooth the eyes, and make the eyes fully contact with the skin of the eyes.
5. Use massage to strengthen the effect of detumescence. The middle finger and ring finger are pulled back from the inner side of the upper eyelid and the inner side of the lower eyelid to the outer corner of the eye, and then pulled through the temples to the gills to completely eliminate puffiness.
6. Slice the raw potato and press it on the eyelid for about 15 minutes, which can also play a good role in detumescence.
7. Put a cup of tea in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then soak it with cotton pad and apply it on the eyelid, which can reduce swelling very well.
Eye hot or cold
Both of them are good for eye swelling, but they can also be applied together, and the effect is also good.
1. Eye fatigue hot compress
Hot compress can promote the expansion of blood around the eyes, eliminate the discomfort, solve the problem of eye fatigue, and increase the temperature of the eyes, which is very helpful to alleviate the discomfort of the eyes.
Method: steam the towel to about 45 degrees, then close your eyes and apply it to your eyes, 5-8 minutes at a time, twice a day.
Caution: do not overheat, be careful of burns. If the eyes are tired and accompanied by hyperemia and ocular swelling, hot compress is easy to cause the increase of intraocular pressure at this time. If you do this for a long time, it is easy to cause glaucoma. In this case, hot compress should not be used. It is better to use cold compress.
2. Eye fatigue cold compress
Cold compress can reduce the rise of tired intraocular pressure, relieve the pain of eyes, relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue, and also relieve the discomfort symptoms such as congestion, redness, dryness and acid swelling of eyes.
Method: close your eyes and apply cold towel to your eyes for 10-15 minutes, 2-3 times a day. You can also use a special ice bag for your eyes, which can be directly applied to your eyes after the ice in the refrigerator is ready, and can effectively eliminate fatigue.
How to prevent eye edema
1. Drink more water and less alcohol
If you just got drunk at the party last night and woke up this morning, it's almost certain that you have a pair of black circles on your pretty face. Because alcohol will expand blood vessels, your eyes will become puffy and tired the next day. If you don't like drinking water very much, you can try some flavored water with fruit taste on the market, or make it by yourself. It is suggested to try the following combination to deal with effective swelling, which is delicious and beneficial: cucumber + basil, mint + Melon, blueberry + lavender.
2. Invest in a good eye cream
Eye cream is one of the most easily ignored and underestimated skin care products. In fact, its importance cannot be ignored. Eye base skin ages faster than other facial skin, because the eye skin is thin and needs extra care, so a good eye cream is definitely worth investment! The eye cream containing caffeine helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
3. Avoid pillow too low
Pillow and pillow sleeping is a habit we have formed since childhood. Many people don't know that the puffiness of our face has a great relationship with the height of our pillow. A low pillow will make all the blood and water of our body run to the face, resulting in the puffiness of our face. We can use the high pillow sleeping method for natural water-proof swelling and detumescence.