Grapes and raisins are very common fruits in our life. It is worth mentioning that grapes and raisins are actually the same family. Raisins are a kind of grapes, which usually come to our daily diet through import channels, so the imported grapes are collectively referred to as "raisins". Grapes and raisins are very rich in nutrients, so what are the functions of these two fruits? Come and have a look.
1. Antiviral and bactericidal: grape contains natural polymerized phenol, which can combine with virus or bacterial protein to make it lose the ability of infectious diseases, especially for hepatitis virus and poliovirus.
2. Cancer prevention and anticancer: grape contains a compound called resveratrol, which can prevent normal cells from canceration and inhibit the proliferation of malignant cells, and has strong cancer prevention and anticancer functions.
3. Anti anemia: grape contains vitamin B12, which has the effect of anti pernicious anemia, especially the red wine made by fermentation of grape with skin, containing about vitamin B12 per liter. 12-15 mg. Therefore, drinking red wine often is beneficial to the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4. Reduce stomach acid and choleretic: modern pharmacological research has proved that grape also contains vitamin P. taking 15g grape seed oil orally can reduce stomach acid toxicity, 12g oral can achieve choleretic effect, so it can treat gastritis, enteritis and vomiting.
5. Anti atherosclerotic: it was found that wine can reduce the content of LDL while increasing the content of HDL in plasma. Low density lipoprotein can cause atherosclerosis, while high density lipoprotein not only does not cause atherosclerosis, but also has the effect of anti atherosclerosis. Therefore, regular consumption of grape (wine) can reduce the death caused by coronary heart disease. At the same time, the content of potassium in grape is high, which can help human body accumulate calcium, promote renal function and regulate the number of heart beats.
The above content lists the uses of grapes and raisins in detail for you, so we also know that these two kinds of fruits not only taste sweet and juicy, but also can play a great role in moisturizing our skin, and grapes and raisins also have certain drug effects, which can play a good role in sterilization, antiviral, anti anemia and anti atherosclerosis 。