for many people who have mobile phones, is the inflow of mobile phones the most painful thing? How to deal with the inflow of mobile phones? Now a smart phone is very expensive, so it's best to deal with the inflow of mobile phones by yourself, otherwise, it's not worth spending money to buy a new mobile phone!
1. First of all, you should shut down the phone directly (take the battery if other mobile phones can take it off). Do not try to start or charge it immediately, because the built-in battery cannot be taken off, so as to avoid the irremediable consequences caused by the short circuit of the main board; at the same time, you should take out the SIM card to avoid losing the contact information. The longer you stay in the liquid, the more lifetime damage your phone will suffer.
2. First dry the water outside the mobile phone with toilet paper, then place the mobile phone screen horizontally downward (to prevent water from flowing to the main board), and then dry the water with a blower.
Note: do not move or shake the mobile phone too much, so as to avoid the water swimming around inside the mobile phone; the appropriate blowing temperature is medium or small.
3. Check whether the 'water damage sensor' is discolored. "Water damage test paper" is a white spot near the battery box. If it has turned red, customer service personnel will know that it is not a quality problem of the equipment, but a damage caused by improper use of water, so don't expect repair and insurance.
4. Try to wrap the mobile phone with a cloth or paper towel for a few minutes to create a little 'vacuum effect' and suck out too much water. If possible, put the mobile phone in a place with warm air circulation for a few hours.
5. Finally, put the mobile phone into a jar or bag full of rice for at least 24 hours, during which time it cannot be turned on. Rice has a good water absorption performance, which can help save the phone from moisture.
6. After 24 hours, you can try to turn on the mobile phone, hoping there is no left corrosion or short circuit. If the charger works, but the battery doesn't, you have to replace the parts.
7. If the water into the mobile phone is not fresh water but salt water, the consequences will be more serious, because salt water will form a "salt crust" in the delicate internal components of the mobile phone. So if the phone unfortunately falls into the sea, it needs to be rinsed gently with fresh water - after removing the battery and SIM card, of course, before the drying process begins.
① the above method is only applicable to the case of light water inflow or inconvenient delivery for repair (such as water inflow at night, such as no maintenance point nearby), and it is recommended to directly post-sale maintenance Office for other cases.
② after the mobile phone enters the water, do not throw it forcibly (the water will flow and fill the place where there is no water).
③ when blowing with the air duct, it can't be turned on to the maximum temperature at once. High temperature hot air will cause damage to the LCD screen.
④ if the water inflow is serious and the water inflow time is long, it is necessary to dismantle the machine. Ordinary users should not have this ability, or they should send it directly to the after-sales maintenance office or the shop where the mobile phone is repaired professionally.