Basil, a subtropical crop, has a high edible or medicinal value. So, what are the functions of basil? Let's have a brief understanding.
1. It is rich in protein, fat, dietary fiber and minerals.
2. It can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion and clear the bowels and eyes.
3. It has the effect of dispersing the wind and resolving the surface, removing dampness and promoting the circulation of Qi and blood.
4. Detoxification and detumescence. It can be used as medicine to treat injuries caused by falls and snakebites. intended for
It can be eaten by the general population.
Those with deficiency of Qi and dryness of blood should take it with caution.
1. Plants that can be used as medicine are included in compendium of Materia Medica.
2. The whole grass has the effect of dispersing the wind and relieving the exterior, dissolving the dampness and harmonizing the middle, promoting qi and promoting blood circulation, detoxifying and detumescence.
3. It can cure cold and headache, food inflation and qi stagnation, fever of injury department, cough, eye and nose obstruction, toothache and halitosis, indigestion, flatulence, vomiting and diarrhea, low back pain and spermatorrhea, infertility, yellow sweat, wet sore and itchy. Epigastralgia, irregular menstruation, bruise, snakebite, dermatitis and eczema.
4. Basil is very well matched with tomato. It is a common herb in Italian dishes, and can also be used to make three cups of chicken and other Taiwanese dishes.
Through the above introduction, we know what the effect and function of basil is. There are many ways to eat it at ordinary times. We can choose the way to eat according to our own taste. Different ways not only have different taste, but also have different effects on people's body. In addition, we need to pay attention to not eating too much.