The stomach is very fragile. It's very hard to get stomach disease. Some people will have diarrhea, vomit and even more serious bleeding. People often say that stomach disease refers to gastritis and gastric and duodenal ulcer disease. Gastritis is the general name of gastric mucositis. There are many causes of stomach disease, including heredity, environment, diet, medicine, bacterial infection, smoking and excessive drinking.
1、 How to treat stomach disease:
The following five principles should be paid attention to when eating with stomach disease:
1. Eat less fried food: because this kind of food is not easy to digest, it will increase the burden on the digestive tract. Eating more food will cause indigestion, increase blood lipid, and be harmful to health.
2. Eat less pickled food: these foods contain more salt and some carcinogens, and should not be eaten more.
3. Eat less raw and cold food irritant food: raw and cold food and strong irritant food have strong irritant effect on digestive tract mucosa, which is easy to cause diarrhea or digestive tract inflammation.
4. Regular diet: the research shows that regular meals, regular and quantitative, can form conditioned reflex, which is conducive to the secretion of digestive glands, and more conducive to digestion.
5. Timing and quantification: the amount of food for each meal should be moderate, three meals a day should be timed, and when it comes to the specified time, whether hungry or not, you should take the initiative to eat to avoid over hunger or over satiety.
2、 How to prevent stomach disease:
1. Control drinking, do not overeat, use or do not use drugs that are easy to damage the gastric mucosa. Acute simple gastritis should be treated in time to prevent recurrence, so as to avoid turning into chronic gastritis and delay.
2. Traditional exercise. The functions of regulating spleen and stomach in Baduanjin and xiongxi and shouhuagong in Wuqinxi can be practiced more at ordinary times, which has a certain effect on enhancing the function of spleen and stomach.
3. Keep in a good mood.
4. Perilla Bergamot tea is a record of nourishing stomach in Synopsis of the golden chamber.
It contains perilla, bergamot, clove, malt and galangal. Take 3 grams of each, crush them and soak them in hot water for 5 subpackages.
Tea is rich in organic acids, volatile oil, glycosides and other components, with good antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory effect, gastritis, gastric ulcer has a good healing effect.
Perilla makes tea to nourish pylorus. It is recorded in Nanjing Jizhu that the lower mouth of the stomach is three inches above the navel, which is the place of seclusion, so it is called pylorus.
Stomach disease is not formed in a short time. It belongs to chronic disease. Unlike hypertension and coronary heart disease, it can be controlled by drugs. Stomach disease needs to be raised.
5. Jujube and Huoxiang tea
Jujube and agastache have a very good maintenance effect on the stomach. Jujube and agastache make tea, which tastes sweet and is suitable for friends who are not used to drinking tea with bitter taste. In addition, regular drinking of this tea can also play the role of beauty, nourishing the face and warming the stomach, which will make the face better and better.
6. Barley and Angelica tea
It's very mild to drink tea with barley and angelica. The tea is rich in balanced vitamins and has a good repairing effect on gastric mucosa without any stimulation.