1. Watermelon: watermelons are cool, which will not cause upset after eating, and they are rich in potassium salt, which can make up for the lack of potassium salt in the body caused by human body. But don't put the watermelon in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours.
2. Tomato: although it can be seen all year round, it is the most sweet and nutritious tomato in summer. It can also clear away heat, detoxify, calm liver and eliminate fire.
3. Momordica charantia: famous doctors of all ages regard Momordica charantia as the best food for clearing summer heat, removing internal heat and helping to improve restlessness.
4. Soybeans: soybeans can nourish yin, remove inflammation, and at the same time replenish protein consumed in large quantities due to high temperature.
5. Strawberry: strawberry is not only delicious, but also of medicinal value. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that it has the effect of eliminating fire, clearing away heat, relieving heat and eliminating boredom.
6. Green tea: sweat more in summer, body fluid consumption is large, at this time it is appropriate to drink green tea. Green tea is bitter and cold in nature. It has the functions of heat elimination, heat elimination, detoxification, fire elimination, dryness reduction, thirst quenching, Tianjin production, and heart strengthening and refreshing. Green tea tastes sweet and bitter, rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other nutrients. Drinking it can not only relieve heat and heat, but also increase nutrition.
7. Mung bean: mung bean is sweet and cold in nature, enters the heart and stomach meridian, and has the effect of clearing away heat and detoxification, relieving heat and diuresis. According to compendium of Materia Medica, when mung bean is used to cook food, it can reduce swelling, lower Qi, clear heat and detoxify, relieve heat and thirst, harmonize the five internal organs, calm spirit, replenish vital energy and moisten the skin; mung bean powder can relieve all kinds of poisons, treat sore and swelling, and cure scald; mung bean skin can relieve heat toxin and remove eyestrain. However, it should be noted that mung beans should not be overcooked, so as not to damage organic acids and vitamins, reduce the effect of clearing away heat and detoxification. And because of the cold nature of mung beans, so the children with weak spleen and stomach should not eat more, just right amount.
8. Kelp: kelp not only helps to clear the accumulated heat in the body, but also can deal with the physical overdraft caused by excessive sweating. Kelp can be served in cold and soup. Beef kelp soup is especially suitable for summer drinking, but children with hyperthyroidism should not eat kelp.
9. Qingbu meat and eggs: in summer, the principle of "qingbu" should be adopted, and fresh, delicious, mild, easy to digest, nourishing and non greasy food should be selected for diet. You can choose to eat lean pork, duck, rabbit, white cut chicken, salted duck egg, steamed fresh fish and other foods rich in high-quality protein to increase protein intake. The main cooking methods are steaming and cold mixing to promote appetite.