4hw.com.cn: becoming a soldier is a dream for many people. Soldiers have a sacred mission and great responsibility, but the requirements for soldiers are quite high. What is the physical examination standard for conscription in 2018? Let's have a look.
Height and weight standard
（1） Height: over 160cm for men and 158CM for women. Secret service personnel: tank crew 162-178cm, diver 168-185cm, submarine and surface ship personnel 162-182cm, airborne troops over 168cm, female attendants of special aircraft service team of air force 34th division 165-172cm, conditional soldiers of special forces (including Marines), conditional soldiers of Hong Kong and Macao forces over 170cm, honor guards of Beijing Garrison over 180cm. The height of the qualified soldiers of the central guard regiment and the public security guard force is more than 170cm, and the height of some young candidates with excellent physical conditions can be extended to 165cm.
（2） Weight: male: no more than 30% of the standard weight, no less than 15% of the standard weight.
Female: no more than 20% of the standard weight and no less than 15% of the standard weight.
Standard weight = (height - 110) kg
The visual acuity of the right eye is not less than 4.6, and that of the left eye is not less than 4.5. More than half a year after the excimer operation, the binocular visual acuity was over 4.8, without complications, and the fundus examination was normal and qualified.
Tank crew, submarine and surface ship personnel: the naked eyesight of each eye shall not be less than 4.8; divers, airborne soldiers, waitresses of special aircraft service team, conditional soldiers of central guard regiment, conditional soldiers of public security guard force, conditional soldiers of special forces (including Marines), and honor guards of Beijing garrison area: the naked eyesight of each eye shall not be less than 5.0.
Ametropia, more than half a year after excimer laser surgery, no complications, vision reached the corresponding standards, qualified.
Diver, submariner, space force, special forces condition force (including Marines) excimer laser surgery or other surgical treatment, unqualified.
ECG of conscription physical examination
Normal ECG and general ECG were qualified.
1、 Normal ECG
Sinus rhythm, 60-100 beats / min, normal range of ECG wave band shape and time course.
2、 Roughly normal ECG
1. Sinus rhythm, rhythm 50-60 times / min, or 100-110 times / min, combined with clinical.
2. Sinus arrhythmia can be improved or disappeared after breath holding.
3. The electric axis of P wave deviates to the left (P wave is vertical at I, а VL and the voltage is high, Ⅱ is low flat or positive and negative two-phase, Ⅲ, а VF is positive and negative two-phase or shallow inverted, а VR is negative and positive two-phase or shallow inverted).
4. Sinus rhythm, P-R interval 0.10s-0.12s, excluding the previous history of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.
5. The QRS axis offset is - 30 to + 120 degrees.
6. Simple reverse or clockwise rotation.
7. The QRS complex was wide and blunt at the end, but the QRS time was less than 0.10s. There was significant pre shock, but there was no history of supraventricular tachycardia.
8. Left ventricular high voltage (no hypertension, no pathological murmur in auscultation, no cardiac enlargement in chest film).
9. When the heart rhythm is slow, the R wave is the main link of J-point elevation, and the ST segment is concave upward type elevation less than 0.1mv.
10. The ST segment with R wave as the main lead showed that the blood group pressure was less than or equal to 0,05 MV (α VL, Ⅲ could be reduced by 0.1 MV), or the approximate horizontal type was less than 0,08 MV, or the upward oblique type was less than 0.1 MV.
11. T wave is vertical in II, and the voltage is more than 1 / 10R; a VF is low and flat, and III is inverted.
12. TV1 and V2 are greater than TV5 and V6 (TV5 and V6 are greater than 1 / 10R wave).
If the ECG manifestations in 5, 6 and 8 above occur, the examinee can squat in situ 20 times. If there is no obvious abnormal pathological change in the rechecked ECG, it is regarded as approximately normal ECG.
Abdominal ultrasound in conscription physical examination
1、 Eligibility criteria
1. No obvious abnormality was found in liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen and kidney;
2. Mild to moderate fatty liver (normal liver function);
3. Small polyps and cholesterol crystals in gallbladder wall;
4. The number of single organ of hepatorenal cyst and hemangioma shall not exceed 3, and the diameter of single organ shall not exceed 1cm; the diameter of single hepatorenal cyst and hemangioma shall not exceed 3cm;
5. There are no more than three calcifications in the liver, each with a diameter of no more than 1cm, and single renal calcification with a diameter of no more than 1cm;
6. The number of renal hamartomas was no more than 2, and the diameter of each tumor was no more than 1 cm;
7. The width of renal pelvis is not more than 1 cm, and the ureter is not widened;
8. B ultrasound of gynecology: no obvious abnormality was found in the size and morphology of uterus and ovary. The depth of pelvic effusion is less than 1 cm, and the depth of single adnexal area and ovarian cyst is less than 3 cm.
4 to 7 scuba and airborne soldiers are unqualified.
2、 The following conditions are unacceptable
1. Malignant signs;
2. The liver function of moderate fatty liver was abnormal, while that of severe fatty liver was abnormal;
3. Pathological splenomegaly, pancreatic lesions;
4. Diffuse parenchymal damage of liver and kidney;
5. All kinds of positive stones, hydronephrosis;
6. The diameter of gallbladder wall polyp was more than 5 mm;
7. Gynecological uterine fibroids or adnexal masses of unknown nature.
（1） If the diameter of tattoo or scar on the face or neck is more than 2cm, the diameter of other exposed parts of the body wearing short clothes is more than 3cm, or there is still obvious tattoo scar after surgical treatment, which affects the military appearance, it is unqualified. Tattoos or scars on other parts (except those caused by craniocerebral, thoracic and abdominal operations) that do not affect normal function and image are acceptable.
（2） For vitiligo wearing short clothes, the diameter of each exposed part of the body shall not exceed 1cm; for non exposed parts, the diameter shall not exceed 2cm, and the number shall not exceed two, which shall be qualified. Moles that do not significantly affect the military appearance are acceptable.
(three) young men's lip, eyebrow, and eyeliner were not qualified; young men had no obvious scar and no visible perforation in their ears and eyes, and did not affect their military capacity.
（4） If the urine pregnancy test is positive, the quantitative detection of ELISA should be done according to the needs. If the result is positive, it is unqualified.
（5） If you have a history of thoracic or abdominal surgery (including minimally invasive surgery) or excimer laser surgery, you need to provide relevant medical certificates or health certificates issued by the submitting unit.
（6） Mycotic or trichomonal vaginitis, unqualified.
（7） Elbow joint hyperextension or cubitus valgus shall not exceed 15 degrees, without dysfunction, qualified.
（8） The heart, lung and tympanic membrane should be strictly controlled for the soldiers who need to enter the plateau.
（9） Marine, vision, tympanic membrane, nasal cavity as per diver standard.
（10） Chronic tonsillitis with swelling below grade II (including grade II) is acceptable.
（11） If the phimosis does not affect the function, it is qualified.