Can we eat it? As a delicious seafood, it is liked by many people, but there is a great hidden danger in the unprocessed snails. How can we eat it without being infected?
According to statistics, there are 3000 parasites in a snail, and 6000 parasites in a snail. If you eat raw or undercooked snail meat, it is very easy to cause foodborne Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Infected with this disease, nematode larvae will invade the human brain, damage the central nervous system, and cause eosinophilic meningitis.
Longevity snail is a kind of mollusk with a very similar appearance to the snail. It not only has a large output and high meat quality, but also can be eaten. However, it must be cooked thoroughly. Otherwise, it is easy to infect parasites. A slight one will lead to headache and fever. A serious one will lead to dementia and life crisis. Therefore, we must pay attention to this. Now let's take a look at the practice of longevity snail.
Today's snails not only put in chili and bean petals, red and green, this dish has become good-looking and delicious, many men and women have embraced each other, although it is often hot to tears and snot, but still can't stop.
How to do it:
1. First, prepare dried conch, chili, Douban sauce, pepper, Douchi, garlic, ginger, anise, scallion salt, sugar oil
2. Then clean the snails thoroughly, put them into the boiling water and cook them, and then take out the controlled dry water for use
3. Then pour the oil into the pot, heat it, put it into Hau, stir fry the star anise, put in the ginger and garlic
4. Quickly stir fry over high heat to produce the fragrance, then put in chili, Douban sauce and Douchi
5. Stir fry until red and fragrant, then put in the snails and salt
6. Add sugar and stir fry for a while, then sprinkle some onion to taste.
Tips on how to do it:
1. Because there is a lot of sediment in the snails, and it is not easy to clean them, we must first soak them in water for 24 hours, and then clean them.
2. If you don't like the fishy smell of the snails, you can put some ginger in the boiled water to effectively remove the fishy smell.