A few months baby can eat grape? Baby can eat grape. The nutrition of grape is comprehensive. The sugar in grape is mainly glucose, which can be absorbed by human body quickly and meet the needs of baby's growth. In fact, it's better to make grape juice, because a whole grape can easily get stuck in the baby's throat, which is not safe!
Generally speaking, when the age of adding complementary food for the baby, the mother can process the grape juice for the baby to drink. If you want the baby to eat the whole grape, you'd better wait until the baby is more than 1 year old.
The nutrients needed by the baby in the growing period are relatively comprehensive, and the nutritional value of grapes is very high. However, the grapes are sweet and sour, which can be made into grape juice, raisins, etc., which can make the baby's diet diversified, and at the same time can take in nutrition. There are also the following advantages for the baby to eat grapes:
1. Supplement a variety of nutritional elements. Grape is rich in glucose, vitamins and a variety of mineral elements, with high nutritional value. Grape juice is known as "plant milk" by scientists.
2. Appetizer and eliminate food. Grape contains more tartaric acid, which is helpful for digestion. Eating more grapes properly can strengthen the spleen and stomach, which is good for the baby's body. Especially when the baby has a bad appetite in the hot summer, eating grapes helps to appetizer.
3. Supplement sugar, easy to absorb. The sugar content of grape is very high, about 10% - 25%. In the more sugar content of grape, most of it is glucose that is easily absorbed by human body directly, so babies with weak digestion ability can eat more grapes.
4. Shujin Huoxue, iron and blood tonic. From the point of view of traditional Chinese medicine, grape has the functions of relaxing muscles and promoting blood circulation, appetizing the stomach and strengthening the spleen, helping digestion, etc. it has rich iron content, so it is helpful for the baby to replenish blood.
Taboo for babies to eat grapes
Although grapes are rich in nutrition, they are also good for babies. However, the sugar content is very high, so the baby should pay attention to the right amount when eating grapes, otherwise the sugar content is too high, which is a burden for the baby's body. When the baby eats grapes, there are also the following precautions:
1. Do not drink water immediately after eating grapes, it is easy to cause diarrhea. This is because the grape itself has the effect of defecating and moistening the intestines. Drink water immediately after eating the grape. Before the stomach can digest and absorb the water, it will dilute the stomach acid. The grape and water, stomach acid will oxidize and ferment rapidly, accelerate the intestinal peristalsis, and produce diarrhea.
2. Don't drink milk with grapes. Grape contains vitamin C, and some ingredients in milk will react with vitamin C contained in grape, which is harmful to the stomach. If the baby eats both, he will have diarrhea, and even vomit.
3. Don't eat grapes after eating seafood. Eating grapes, hawthorn, pomegranate, persimmon and other fruits at the same time of eating seafood will cause vomiting, abdominal distention, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms, because these fruits contain tannic acid, which will coagulate and precipitate when encountering protein in seafood, forming substances that are not easy to digest.
4. Do not eat too much grapes. Because the sugar content of grapes is very high, and eating too much is not conducive to digestion and absorption, will affect gastrointestinal health, so the baby should not eat too much grapes.
5. Wash your mouth after eating grapes. Some grapes contain a variety of fermented sugars, which are corrosive to teeth. If the baby does not rinse after eating, the grape residue in the mouth is easy to cause caries.