Four seas network: from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, the spleen is the "foundation of postnatal development", which has the functions of "main transport", "main control of blood", "main muscle and limb", "spleen as the guard" and "spleen as the source of blood and blood biochemistry". The above not only covers the digestive system of modern medicine, but also is closely related to the functions of nerve, endocrine, blood, circulation, immunity, reproduction and motor system. Then now many people have the phenomenon of spleen deficiency, so how to regulate spleen deficiency? Let's take a look at it with Xiaobian~
Spleen deficiency is mainly caused by abnormal hunger and satiety, eating too much fat, sweet and thick taste, or overworked, or over thinking, emotional disorder, or diarrhea for a long time, damage to spleen soil, or invasion of dampness and pathogenic factors, internal entrapment of spleen soil, or lack of natural endowment, weakness of the spleen and stomach, or careless regulation of long illness, or other visceral lesions and spleen, or over taking bitter cold and aggressive drugs, resulting in damage to spleen and stomach qi, blood, yin and Yang.
According to the etiology and pathogenesis, spleen deficiency syndrome can be divided into three types: spleen deficiency syndrome (including spleen deficiency and dampness accumulation, spleen failure to control blood, middle qi depression), spleen yang deficiency syndrome and spleen yin deficiency syndrome. The clinical diagnostic criteria are as follows:
1. Deficiency of temper syndrome: mental fatigue, languor and fatigue, loss of appetite, abdominal distention after eating, weak defecation and yellow complexion.
On the basis of the diagnosis of spleen qi deficiency, the following symptoms were found:
1.1 the syndrome of spleen deficiency and dampness is characterized by loose stools, greasy mouth and thick white tongue coating.
1.2 one of the chronic bleeding symptoms, such as hematochezia or hematemesis, or menorrhagia, or gingival bleeding, is the syndrome of spleen not unifying blood.
1.3 if the stomach distension is uncomfortable, it will aggravate after eating, standing or tiring; if the stomach distension is uncomfortable around the anus or the lower abdomen or the waist, it will aggravate after standing or tiring; if the diarrhea lasts for a long time and diarrhea lasts for a long time, one of the above symptoms is the syndrome of middle qi depression.
2. Syndrome of deficiency of Spleen Yang: clear and sparse stool means that the whole valley will not melt, chilly limbs will be cold, the intestines will rumble, the mouth will be clear and saliva will be clear, the face will be white, and there will be a lot of clear and sparse stool.
3. Deficiency of Spleen Yin Syndrome: hunger without food, thin skin heat, dry lips less drink, dry stools, weak discharge, tired hands and feet.
The change of tongue image is another important sign, which needs to be judged comprehensively in combination with accompanying symptoms.
How to regulate spleen deficiency?
Invigorating the spleen is a long cycle of work. First of all, we need to change our living habits, cooperate with diet therapy and massage, so as to make our body reach a better state.
1. Change your life state, strengthen exercise, increase consumption, and make the whole body work. Try to eat less spicy and greasy stimulating food in life. The most important thing is to avoid raw and cold food! Go to bed early and get up early. Avoid staying up late.
2. We can rub the abdomen after meals or before going to bed every day, that is to say, we can rub the palms of our hands to heat up, rub the belly clockwise, and promote digestion and absorption.
3. In combination with diet therapy, the traditional formula of removing dampness and strengthening spleen - Coix red bean congee is recommended first. If possible, fry Coix seeds and cook porridge. Secondly, the prescription of invigorating the spleen and benefiting Qi - Chinese yam job's tears porridge (job's tears: Chinese Yam: glutinous rice = 1:3:7) is recommended, which is suitable for anorexia caused by weakness of the spleen and stomach and fullness of the abdomen.