What's the best food for high blood sugar
4hw.org: in recent years, people's material living standards have risen in a straight line, and more and more people are obese. Obesity usually leads to the symptoms of high blood sugar. High blood sugar will not only cause people's hunger, but also cause people to fall into a vicious circle of bad diet. Eating more and more fat and eating more, in fact, high blood sugar is not terrible. Diet is better than eating a lot of drugs, so blood What's the best way to eat tanggao? Let's have a look with Xiaobian!
I. what to eat for high blood sugar: four foods to avoid
1. Persimmon. Persimmon is rich in glucose, sucrose, fructose and so on. It is not suitable for people with high blood sugar.
2. Ice cream. Needless to say, we all know that ice cream is very sweet. Although some ice cream has not been made so high in calories, it still contains a lot of sugar. People with high blood sugar should not eat it.
3. Honey. Honey is very sweet, mainly composed of glucose, fructose, etc. it is easy for human body to absorb, so that the blood sugar is easy to rise, which is not suitable for people with high blood sugar.
4. Sweet potato. Sweet potato is sweet and nutritious, which is popular with the public. However, the latest research shows that the sugar index of sweet potato is relatively high, with sugar content as high as 27.7%, which is not suitable for people with high blood sugar.
What to eat for high blood sugar: 7 foods to eat
1. What's good for high blood sugar: onion
Onion contains the odor substances such as mercaptan, disulfide, trisulfide, and many kinds of amino acids. It has high medicinal value, can reduce blood lipid, anti platelet aggregation, anti-inflammatory, antiasthmatic, etc., and has better hypoglycemic effect. Onions can be eaten raw or fried.
2. What's good for high blood sugar: black fungus
Auricularia auricula contains polysaccharide, vitamin, protein, carotene, potassium, sodium, calcium, iron and other minerals. Among them, Auricularia auricula polysaccharide has hypoglycemic effect. Animal experiments show that Auricularia auricula polysaccharide can reduce the blood sugar of diabetic mice. Black fungus can be used for cooking or stewing, or as ingredients.
3. What's good for high blood sugar: balsam pear
Momordica charantia contains a lot of vitamin C. It is found that Momordica charantia saponin has a very obvious hypoglycemic effect and can stimulate the release of insulin. People with high blood sugar can control their blood sugar well if they eat it every day.
Tomatoes, that is, tomatoes. Tomatoes contain a lot of natural antioxidants, in addition to vitamin C, lycopene. Lycopene is a natural pigment that makes tomatoes turn red naturally. It has good antioxidant effect, so people with high blood sugar can eat it properly.
5. What's good for high blood sugar: Eel
There are two substances in Monopterus albus, Monopterus A and Monopterus B. these two substances can restore the normal physiological function of regulating blood glucose. The results showed that eels had significant insulin like hypoglycemic effect.
6. What's good for high blood sugar: Cucumber
Cucumber is sweet and cool, sweet and crisp, and has the function of removing heat and quenching thirst. The research shows that cucumber contains only 1.6% sugar, which is a common substitute food for diabetic patients, from which vitamin C, carotene, cellulose and minerals can be obtained. The propanolic acid contained in cucumber can inhibit the transformation of carbohydrate into fat in human body.
7. What's good for high blood sugar: Pumpkin
Pumpkin is sweet and nontoxic, and has the effect of Tonifying the middle and benefiting qi. Pumpkin contains fructose which can inhibit the absorption of glucose. It can combine with the excess cholesterol in the human body. It has the effect of preventing high cholesterol and arteriosclerosis. Modern medical research shows that pumpkin also contains adenine, pentosan, mannitol and many other substances that are beneficial to human body, and can promote insulin secretion. Diabetic patients eat 100 grams of pumpkin every day, which has a good effect on improving symptoms.
3. The "three good" foods with high blood sugar in diabetic mainly refer to the following:
1. Legumes and bean products, legume food is rich in protein, inorganic salt and vitamin, and soybean oil contains unsaturated fatty acid, which can reduce serum cholesterol and triglyceride;
2. Cereals, such as naked oats, buckwheat, oats, corn and other staple foods rich in vitamin B, various microelements and food fiber, can reduce blood sugar and blood lipid after long-term consumption;
3. Balsam pear, onion, mushroom, grapefruit and pumpkin can reduce blood sugar, which is the best food for diabetic patients. If you can take some propolis for a long time, the effect of reducing blood sugar and preventing complications will be better.
4. Experts pointed out that the "three inadvisable" aspects of hyperglycemic diet for diabetic patients are as follows:
1. It is not suitable to eat all kinds of sugar, preserves, canned fruit, soda, fruit juice, jam, ice cream, sweet biscuits, sweet bread and sugar pastries, etc., because these foods are high in sugar and are prone to high blood sugar.
2. It is not suitable to drink alcohol. Alcohol can make blood sugar fluctuate. When drinking a lot of alcohol on an empty stomach, serious hypoglycemia can occur. Moreover, drunkenness can often cover up hypoglycemia, which is difficult to find and very dangerous.
3. It is not suitable to eat high cholesterol food and animal fat, such as animal brain, liver, heart, lung, waist, egg yolk, fat, butter, pig, cow and sheep oil, etc., which are easy to raise blood lipid and cause atherosclerosis.