Summer is the favorite season for many people to eat and drink. However, it is easy to cause three high diseases after eating and drinking in the sea. Therefore, it is necessary to be light in diet. Can three high people drink chrysanthemum tea? What kind of tea does three high people drink good for their health?
Is chrysanthemum tea good for people in three high schools
Chrysanthemum tea is suitable for people of three high school. Chrysanthemum has the function of clearing liver and brightening eyes. Drinking chrysanthemum tea is good for patients of three high school, but the benefits are not great.
1. Chrysanthemum tea has the effect of lowering cholesterol, and proper drinking has a good effect on arteriosclerosis and high-fat blood.
2. It is suggested to take some chrysanthemum tea and some lipid regulating drugs at the same time.
3. Try to eat less high-fat and cholesterol food, such as lean meat. Eat more fruits and vegetables and exercise properly.
4. Finally, you can drink chrysanthemum tea, hawthorn tea, sophora flower tea, lotus seed heart tea, cassia seed tea, mulberry parasitic tea, etc. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
Effect and taboo of chrysanthemum tea
1. Chrysanthemum tea refers to chrysanthemum, one of the top ten famous flowers in China, which can be seen almost everywhere in China. There are many varieties of chrysanthemum. Sometimes, tea is added to the chrysanthemum to taste it.
2. The origin of fubaiju in Futian River, Macheng, Dabie Mountain, Hubei Province, Hangzhou Baiju in Tongxiang, Zhejiang Province and Huangshan Gongju (Huizhou Gongju) at the foot of Huangshan Mountain are famous.
3. Boju produced in Bozhou, Anhui Province, Chuju in Chuzhou, Chuanju in Zhongjiang, Sichuan Province, Deju in Deqing, Zhejiang Province and Huaiju (one of the four Huaiju drugs) in Jiyuan, Henan Province all have very high efficacy. Especially chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, which grows in mountains and mountains of Langya, takes the spirit of Langya mountain and draws the essence of Southern Anhui landscape. Its pollution-free nature has higher drinking value for modern people. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
4. Physical and chemical analysis showed that chrysanthemum contains volatile oil, inulin, adenine, amino acid, choline, stachydrine, berberine, flavonoids, chrysanthemum pigment, vitamins, microelements and other substances, which can resist pathogens and enhance capillary resistance; among them, flavonoids have been proved to have a strong scavenging effect on free radicals, and have great effect on Antioxidation and anti-aging.
5. From the perspective of nutrition, the essence of plants lies in flowers and fruits. There are 17 kinds of amino acids in chrysanthemum petals, among which glutamic acid, aspartic acid and proline are higher.
6. In addition, it is rich in vitamins, iron, zinc, copper, selenium and other trace elements, so it has an incomparable effect on general fruits and vegetables. The fragrant and pleasant chamomile is suitable for tea making, and the white chrysanthemum produced in Suzhou and Hangzhou is the best choice. When drinking chrysanthemum tea, you'd better use a transparent glass, put four or five of them on each time, and then brew them with boiling water for 2-3 minutes. When the water is 70-80% hot, you can see that the tea gradually turns yellow. Each time you drink, don't finish it all at once. Leave a third cup of tea, add new tea, soak it for a while, and then drink it. When drinking chrysanthemum tea, you can put a few ice sugar in the tea cup, so it tastes more sweet. In fact, chrysanthemum tea does not add other tea, only the dried chrysanthemum can be boiled or drunk. Hot drinks in winter and ice drinks in summer are good drinks.