Sihai network

How to distinguish between snails and snails

How to distinguish between snails and snails Recently, netizens revealed a painful experience in the course of travel. During the travel, they accidentally ate the snails, and they were attacked by parasites. They made six waist punctures, lost 300 bottles of water, and took a lot of anti insect drugs. However, pregnant snails were unable to carry out human flow, so why did the snails harm so much? What are the dangers of eating the snails by mistake? Let's go with Xiaobian Come and have a look!

Recently, Douban netizen @ slowly posts back to reveal his experience of eating the parasite Fukushima in Yunnan, shocking!

According to @ Yaogui's description, she found that the snail was slightly different from the usual one, big and crisp. She asked the shopkeeper to say it was Erhai snail, so she ate 4 or 5. Unexpectedly, she had fever, leg pain and bacterial infection when she went back. She thought that she was overworked and found that she was pregnant.

Two weeks later, her condition worsened. When her family was sent to the hospital, they had a high fever of 38 degrees. They could not stand, sleep or open their eyes. Later, they did a lumbar puncture to extract cerebrospinal fluid and found intracranial infection (in fact, the parasite of longevity snail invaded the brain). They began to take insecticides and hormones. Later, in order to treat the disease, they endured the pain and made human flow.

After consulting a lot of data, @ slowly returned to Beijing for follow-up treatment. During the half year of treatment, six lumbar punctures were done, a dozen boxes of insecticides were taken, and nearly 300 bottles of water were pierced. Moreover, because of the use of hormones and drugs, the face and body were deformed, and the head occasionally hurt. (this article is edited and collated by, reprinted and noted with source, original link:

@Slowly return to hope to borrow own painful experience, admonish everybody to eat the thing must be careful.

It is understood that longevity snail is a foreign species, scientific name big bottle snail. The earliest living things in the Amazon River of South America were introduced by Guangzhou and other southern cities in the 1980s.

However, it is the intermediate host of Angiostrongylus cantonensis. If not cooked thoroughly, the nematodes are easy to invade the human body, which may seriously damage the nervous tissue, leading to dementia or even death!

It is also an intermediate host of zoonosis. According to statistics, there are 3000 parasites in a snail, and 6000 parasites in a snail. If you eat raw or undercooked snail meat, it is very easy to cause foodborne Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Infected with this disease, nematode larvae will invade the human brain, damage the central nervous system, and cause eosinophilic meningitis (this article is edited and collated by, reprinted and noted with source, original link:

It is reported that in 2006, a man was diagnosed with eosinophilic meningitis (Angiostrongylus cantonensis) after eating cold mixed snails in shuguoyan restaurant in Beijing. At that time, more than 100 diners who had eaten cold mixed snails in the restaurant suffered from Angiostrongylus cantonensis to varying degrees. The raw material of snails in this restaurant is conch Fukushima.

For this reason, the hotel not only paid more than 23 million yuan in compensation. For a while, many places talked about the "snails" color change, and longevity snails were also banned in many places.

Three years later, the Beijing food office made it clear that the ban on snails was gradually lifted, but it was required that 'cooked and heated, in line with the hygiene conditions and food safety requirements, raw or half eaten dishes of snails could not be sold'.

Because the cost of longevity snail is less than half of that of snail, some businesses will replace it with longevity snail. (this article is edited and collated by, reprinted and noted with source, original link: