women's menstruation is a very special amount of days. As a man, we should take good care of women. Then what do women eat well during menstruation? Eating well during menstruation is not only good for your health, but also for your beauty. Today I will introduce you a good food, pigskin, which is not suitable for menstruation.
The nutritional value of 8203; &; &; &; &; &; &; &; pigskin
Pigskin is a kind of raw material of meat products with high protein content. It plays an important role in physiological health care of human skin, tendons, bones and hair. The protein content in pig skin is 2.5 times of pork, the carbohydrate content is 4 times higher than pork, but the fat content is only half of pork.
The pigskin contains a lot of collagen which can be converted into gelatin in the cooking process. Gelatin has a network space structure. It can combine with a lot of water and enhance the physiological metabolism of cells.
The pigskin is sweet in taste, cool in nature, nourishing yin and tonifying deficiency, clearing heat and benefiting pharynx. In modern times, scientists have found that regular consumption of pigskin or pig's hoof can delay aging. Because pig skin contains a lot of collagen, which can slow down the aging of body cells. Especially for yin deficiency, internal heat, throat pain, low heat and other symptoms of patients better to eat.
Domestic practice of pigskin
1. Stir fried pig skin
Ingredients: two spoons of homemade fermented soybeans, three pieces of pigskin, a little cooking oil, a little onion, a little ginger, a little garlic, a little green, a little red pepper, a little cooking wine.
1. Clean the pig skin, wash it, put it in the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Cut the pigskin into strips and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in the pot, stir in the onion, ginger and garlic to give the fragrance, and then stir fry in the black bean.
4. Add the cut pig skin, cooking wine and stir fry for one minute. Add the green and red pepper and stir fry for one minute.
2. Spicy pork skin roll
Ingredients: 300g pig skin, 900g spicy soup base, and proper amount of cotton rope.
1. Wash the pigskin with water, blanch it in boiling water, then remove the fine hairs from the pigskin, roll it into a cylinder, and tie it tightly with cotton thread.
2. Take the pot, add the spicy soup bottom to boil, and then put in the pigskin of practice 1. Turn the small pot to marinate for about 25 minutes, then turn off the fire, and take it up for standby.
3. Spicy crispy pig skin
Ingredients: fried pig skin, onion, green pepper, oil, salt, vinegar, soy sauce with red oil, ginger
1. Deep fried pig skin is boiled in boiling water and soaked in water for several hours, until the skin is elastic and elastic, cut into thin strips.
2. Peel the onion and cut it into strips; wash the green pepper and cut it into small pieces after removing the seeds.
3. Stir fry ginger slices in oil pan, add 1 tbsp soy sauce, stir fry the red oil, pour in the cut pork skin, stir well.
4. Put the cut green pepper into the pot and stir well. Add the onion and stir quickly. Transfer in some salt, cook 2 tbsp vinegar along the edge of the pot, over heat, stir well and then out of the pot.
4. Pork skin with pickled peppers
Ingredients: raw pig skin, pickled pepper, prickly ash, star anise, dried red pepper, salt, white sugar, white vinegar, cooking wine
1. Wash the pigskin, scrape off the residual dirt on the pigskin with a knife. If there is pigskin, it must be pulled clean with tweezers, and then rinse it with water.
2. Put water in the pot, put pig skin, scallion, ginger slices, add a little cooking wine, after the water is boiled, skim the foam, cook until you can penetrate with chopsticks.
3. Remove the pigskin and put it in the basin, cool it slightly, scrape off the residual fat pork on the pigskin with a knife, and then rinse it with warm water.
4. Put about a bowl of water in the pot, put anise, Chinese prickly ash, dried red pepper snips in the pot, boil, turn off the fire, add some salt, sugar, vinegar to taste.
5. Pour the seasoning water into the fresh-keeping box, pour a whole bottle of pickled peppers (pour all the water and peppers in), cut the pigskin into shreds, and soak in the pickled peppers for at least one night.
5. Meat jelly
Ingredients: skin, onion, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, sugar
1. Wash the meat skin, put it into a cold water pot and boil it with ginger. After a while, wash it with cold water and cut it into thin wires.
2. Put the meat skin into the pot again, add 2 times of water, and boil the onion and ginger. Turn the heat for 1 hour or so until the meat skin is soft and rotten. Add a little salt 15 minutes before leaving the pot.
3. After cooling, pour the meat skin and soup into the container together, and then pour out the cut pieces.
4. Dip the vinegar, soy sauce, salt, sugar, onion and ginger into the sauce.