Four seas net: how to do on fire in summer? Kudingcha is a good choice. Kudingcha has the functions of clearing away heat and detoxification, eliminating inflammation and defecating. So what are the effects of Kuding tea? Let's have a look.
Effect and function of Kuding tea
1. Kudingcha has the functions of clearing throat, clearing heat and detoxification, protecting liver and wine, eliminating inflammation and defecation, etc.; it also has the obvious prevention and control effects on hypertension, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, obesity, colitis, constipation, hemorrhoids and various kinds of oral inflammation, etc.; it can be used to boil water and wash outside to kill bacteria, diminish inflammation, prevent and treat various diseases such as red eye disease, acne, dark sore and prickly heat. Kudingcha can regulate the metabolism of the body in two ways, enhance the immune function of the body, and significantly reduce the serum total cholesterol, triglyceride and low-density lipoprotein in patients with hyperlipidemia.
2. Kuding tea is not only a tea product, but also can be used as a medicine. If it is used as a medicine, the concentration is generally two to three times of that used for tea. The specific drinking method is to drink it three times a day, generally two to three times a time, and then chew the tea buds when it is tasteless. If you feel that the disease has been alleviated, you can reduce the concentration properly, if there is no change, you can increase the concentration.
3. For the patients with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia and other diseases, after drinking Kudingcha and qiongzhen Ganoderma formula to reduce the blood pressure, blood lipid, blood glucose, the drinking concentration can be appropriately reduced, but do not stop completely, so as to avoid repeated disease. If the concentration of Kudingcha is appropriate, the blood pressure and blood lipid can be reduced within 20 to 30 days. This is the value of Kudingcha.
4. The polyphenols contained in Kuding tea can also kill the bacteria that cause halitosis, and bacteria can produce unpleasant volatile sulfur compounds, which is also a major cause of halitosis. The intervention of tea can inhibit the source of the odor. In addition to inhibiting the growth of the bacteria, polyphenols in black tea can also inhibit the smelly compounds made by these bacteria, which can keep people's oral health and breath fresh.
Can Kuding tea clear away heat and detoxify
Kudingcha can play a role in relieving heat, detoxification, inflammation and sterilization. At the same time, it can also be used to eliminate phlegm, cough and stomach. In addition, it can also play a refreshing, anti-cancer and anti radiation role. It is worth mentioning that it can be used to reduce blood pressure, blood fat and cholesterol, which is very beneficial to the three high population, so it also has the reputation of longevity tea.
Drinking taboo of Kuding tea
1. People with cold: winter is a high incidence season of cold. People suffering from cold should eat more warm food, such as ginger, to dispel the cold in the body. If drinking Kudingcha at this time, it will hinder the spread of cold and is not conducive to the cure of cold.
2. People with deficiency cold constitution: the outstanding feature of people with deficiency cold constitution is that they are especially afraid of cold in winter and often feel cold hands and feet. People of this constitution like to eat mutton and dog meat isothermal food, and it is not easy to 'catch fire'. However, after drinking cold Kuding tea, the cold symptoms of hands and feet will be aggravated, which is not conducive to the improvement of deficiency cold constitution, and even serious abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms will appear.
3. Patients with chronic gastroenteritis: Patients with chronic gastroenteritis often have different degrees of deficiency cold of spleen and stomach. When their abdomen is cold or they eat cold food, they are prone to stomachache or diarrhea. Kudingcha will aggravate these symptoms. In addition, the function of the spleen and stomach of the elderly is relatively weakened, and the function of the spleen and stomach of infants is not perfect, and it is not suitable to drink Kudingcha, or it will easily cause side effects such as dyspepsia, anorexia, diarrhea, etc.
4. Menstrual women: for menstrual women, it is not suitable to drink, because menstrual period is a state of blood loss, and the body is relatively weak. If you drink Kudingcha at this time, it will lead to the occurrence of dysmenorrhea, because Kudingcha is cold. Serious case is menstruation is not adjusted, so we must be careful.
5. New parturient: the new parturient who has just given birth to a baby is weak and should eat more warm and tonic food properly. Cold Kudingcha is not only bad for the recovery of postpartum uterus, but also hurt the spleen and stomach, which is very easy to cause the lingering abdominal cold pain in the future.
Conclusion: through the introduction of Kuding tea above, we can understand the effect and function of Kuding tea, and it has certain taboos, because some people are not suitable for drinking Kuding tea.