Sihaiwang: as a common seafood, light food is popular with the public because its price is not too expensive and its taste is delicious, especially for many men, because it has a very eye-catching effect - aphrodisiac. It is the so-called good things, good food, of course, is also good. The trouble of light food is not in cooking, but in cleaning the shell, which is different from clams.
How to wash light dishes
Use a brush or gauze, such as a toothbrush or a brush used to wash a pot, to brush the surface of the vegetable, and brush most of the seaweed off the surface; use a knife to scrape off the shellfish on the surface of the vegetable,
1. Use a brush or gauze, such as a toothbrush or a brush used to wash a pot, to brush the surface of the vegetables, and brush most of the seaweed off the surface; use a knife to scrape off the shellfish on the surface of the vegetables, and wash them with water. Sandy or green moss, which cannot be eaten, should be scraped off. The black spots are large. After the hair has risen, look to see if the color changes unchanged. If it is still black, you can scrape it off to see if it can be removed or scraped off to see if there is sand. If it can't be scraped off or there is sand, it proves that the quality of the light dish itself is poor. The good light dish should be yellow or light yellow after it has risen, and the whole body should be free of mottled colors.
2. Then pull out the moss growing on the light vegetable meat and slowly pull it out with your hands. Sometimes you need to use a little strength, so be careful.
3. Pour the light vegetables into a basin, add some water, immerse all the light vegetables, add a little salt, leave for about 1 hour, let them fully spit out the dirt, and change the water for 1-2 times in the middle.
4. In addition to the above cleaning methods, you can also use a knife and other tools to pry open the two shells of light vegetables, as follows, so that the meat can be washed directly, if it is used for barbecue and so on.
5. Another cleaning method that only wants to keep the meat is to put the vegetables in the boiling water for several minutes. After the vegetables are all opened, pick out the vegetables one by one, and then wash them with water. However, this method is only suitable for those who do not have high requirements for the fresh taste of the vegetables, because this method will lose the sweet taste of the vegetables themselves.
How to wash dry and light dishes
The dry and light dishes sold in the market can only be used for cooking after being processed. Dried vegetable is a kind of food that many people like, but it is very troublesome to clean. How to clean it?
1. Take more than ten light dishes (usually made for once by a family of three) and soak them in cold water to make them fully open (they can be used to cook soup after settling in cold water). Before cleaning the vegetables, you must soak them in the hair. It's best to soak them for 5 hours. Don't be afraid. There is also a way to clean the vegetables. Just use the all-around rice washing water. Soak them in the rice washing water for 20 minutes and then they will be washed well.
2. Put the dried vegetables into a bowl, add hot water and scald until the hair is loose and soft, remove the black stomach with hair in the center of the vegetables, remove the sand, wash it in clear water, then put it into the pot, add the clear water, stew it with a small fire, and it is edible.
2. There is a piece of dark stuff in it, which is the 'yellow' of light dishes. The nutrition is concentrated here, and it is delicious. Don't break it when washing, so as to avoid unnecessary loss.
3. The outer hair is the dried gills of light vegetables. It's fishy and Sandy. You must be careful to peel it off (don't even tear off the meat). Peeling off the gills is the main process of washing vegetables.
4. One by one after the treatment of light vegetables, with clear water, you can be ready to use.
5. Stewed spareribs or chicken soup is very delicious. Stir fry the vegetables and radishes together. It has a special flavor. Fry the dried vegetables in an oil pan to make them yellow and cook them into soup. The taste is no less than that of shrimp soup. You can also cook soup with watercress and big bones.
Nutritional value of light vegetables:
According to Chinese medicine, light vegetable is warm and salty. According to the compendium of Materia Medica, light vegetable has the effects of treating asthenia and fatigue of spleen, deficiency of blood essence and senility, vomiting of blood for a long time, bowel sounds and lumbago. The folk also spread many prescriptions. Because of the rich nutrients contained in the light dish, its nutritional value is higher than that of ordinary shellfish, fish, shrimp, meat, etc., which plays a positive role in promoting metabolism, ensuring the nutritional supply of brain and body activities, some people call it "eggs in the sea".
How to choose light dishes
Mussel is a kind of Sea mussel, also known as mussel. It is cooked and dried in the shell. Because there is no salt in the cooking, it is called light vegetable. Light vegetable is very fresh and nutritious. It contains more protein, iodine, calcium and iron, but less fat. Produced in Zhejiang, Fujian, Shandong, Liaoning and other coastal provinces. Dry body, fresh color and fat meat are preferred. How to choose a light dish? Let's get to know.
1. When choosing a light dish, you should pay attention to that you can choose between the light dish with the shell closed tightly and the light dish with the shell closed after touching. If you touch the shell, the light dish with the shell still open is the dead one.
2. Some people in the selection of light dishes, always put the light dishes in their hands, think that the heavy is good, is more meat. Or put it in the water and think that the one that sinks in the bottom of the water is good and has a lot of meat. In fact, when the light dish is in the water, there is an open light dish, the water will naturally enter in, and the light dish will be heavier.
3. Therefore, when choosing light vegetables, put your fingers on both sides of the light vegetables, gently push and push the shells to see if they are loose. If they are not loose, it means that the water has not entered, which is good meat.
4. Because the fresh vegetables are not easy to preserve, there are dried vegetables in the market. When buying dried vegetables, it's better to choose the ones with small unfilial color and dark yellow color.
5. Medium sized light dishes are delicious, too big and too small to choose. The taste is not good.
6. The light vegetable is the dried product of mussel. There are many kinds of mussels, some of which are salvaged and some of which are cultured artificially. In general, light vegetables should be dry and fat, with large and even grains, red and yellow color, slight luster, no damage and impurities; otherwise, they are inferior.
Instructions for light (dry) dishes:
1. You can boil the soup or cook the vegetables;
2. The bigger the individual is, the better. It is tender, fat and delicious. It is suitable for stewing with winter melon and radish;
3. 500g light food, add seasoning to boil soup, take continuously, cure dizziness and night sweat of deficiency of liver and kidney yin.
How to make light dishes
Light dish is a popular seafood product, which is difficult to preserve after harvest. It has always been cooked and processed into a dry product -- light dish. Light vegetables have high nutritional value and some medicinal value. So how to make light food delicious?
Stewed pork with mussels
Ingredients: 350g pork hind legs with skin, 8-10 dried vegetables, 2 pieces of ginger, 1 measuring cup of Gaoliang wine, 6 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of ice sugar, 1 tablespoon of black vinegar.
1) Marinate the dried vegetables with sorghum wine for 1 hour, steam and soften; cut the pork into 4cm square, blanch it in hot water to remove the impurities, and scoop it up for use.
2) Saute ginger slices in hot oil, fry pork (skin down), drain excess oil soup, and then stir fry chopped green onion.
3) In the pot, mix the pastry and meat, add the liquor of steaming pastry, soy sauce, sugar, black vinegar and some water, cover with a gentle fire and simmer for about 1 hour, open the cover, change the fire, turn over the spatula and collect the soup to a thick consistency, then eat.
Boiled lily with pig's feet and vegetables
Main ingredient: 700g pig's hoof.
Accessories: 50g Lily (fresh) 150g.
Seasoning: 5g ginger, 10g onion, 4G salt, 2G monosodium glutamate, 2G cooking wine, 20g each.
1. Wash the vegetables, add cooking wine and boiling water to soak;
2. The fresh lilies are broken into petals and rubbed and washed with refined salt;
3. Slice the onion and ginger;
4. Wash the pig's hoof with hot water, pour water (1000ml) into the casserole, add the scallion and ginger slices, and put the pig's hoof into the casserole;
5. Boil over medium heat, add cooking wine and simmer for 1 hour;
6. Add vegetables and lily petals, stew until crispy, season with salt and monosodium glutamate.
Porridge with preserved egg and light vegetable
Take 1 preserved egg, 50g light vegetable and 100g japonica rice. First, remove the shell of the preserved egg, wash and soak the light vegetable, cook the congee together with the japonica rice, add some salt for seasoning, and eat it twice in the morning and evening.
This porridge has the effect of nourishing yin and reducing fire. It is suitable for the elderly with hypertension, tinnitus and vertigo.