4hw.com.cn: as the saying goes, when you are middle-aged, you can't help yourself. It's very important to invigorate the kidney when you are old. So the method of Tonifying the kidney is very much, but any tonic method is not as good as food tonic. So how to tonify the kidney through diet? Here is a delicious nutritious recipe for tonifying the kidney.
Nourishing kidney and delicious nutrition recipe
Fried kidney with chives
Pork kidney 200g, shallot 100g, oil, salt, ginger, red pepper, soy sauce, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, Shuidian powder
1. Tear off the skin membrane of the pork waist and cut it into two parts. Cut off the adrenals. Then wash it. First, cut the pork waist into a flower knife with the oblique knife method, and then cut it with the straight knife method.
2. Wash and cut the shallot into sections, shreds of ginger, and cut the small red pepper into circles for standby.
3. Take a small bowl, put in two spoons of cold water, put in one spoonful of raw soy sauce, a small amount of old soy sauce, and a proper amount of salt, monosodium glutamate, and starch, mix well for use.
4. Pour some water into the pot to boil, put in two spoonfuls of cooking wine, blanch the cut cashew for ten seconds, and then take out.
5. Heat the oil in the wok, stir fry the ginger and red pepper to give the fragrance.
6. Add the kidney flower and stir fry.
7. Stir fry the chives.
8. Pour in the mixed flavor juice and stir fry evenly, then turn off the heat and dish.
Braised chestnut with shrimp
500g fresh shrimp, 200g chestnut, 1 / 2 onion, 200g garlic bolt, 1 ginger, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 / 2 teaspoon chicken essence, 50g black bean sauce
1. Cook chestnut, dice onion and garlic bolt.
2. Put the oil in the pot, put in the Douchi sauce and ginger slices, stir fry to taste.
3. Pour in shrimps and stir well.
4. Add chestnuts, oyster sauce, salt, and a little boiling water and stir fry until shrimp is ripe.
5. Stir fry the garlic bolt and onion evenly, then add chicken essence
Fried egg with walnut and leek
Leek 100g, walnut 50g, 2 eggs, olive oil, salt, sugar 1g, sesame oil
1. Pick and wash leeks.
2. Pour a little olive oil into the wok.
3. Put in walnuts and fry over low heat until fragrant.
4. Stir fry in the egg liquid and remove.
5. Saute onion with oil.
6. Pour in leek and stir fry.
7. Add salt and sugar.
8. Then pour in the eggs.
9. Add walnuts and stir fry.
10. Pour in sesame oil, stir fry and turn off the heat.
Stir fried vermicelli with shredded pork
Cordyceps flower 300g, ridge 100g, salt, oil, pepper 1, starch 1.5g, cooking wine, pepper
1. Soak the flowers in salt water for ten minutes.
2. Make clear water in the pot and blanch the Cordyceps for several minutes.
3. Scoop out and squeeze out water.
4. Shred pepper.
5. Shred the tenderloin, soak and wash, and squeeze out the water.
6. Add some soy sauce, pepper, cooking wine, starch and marinate for a few minutes. Heat up the oil and fry the shredded pork.
7. Put in Cordyceps flowers.
8. Put in shredded pepper, stir fry with a little salt and leave the pot.
Oyster soup with two ears
Oyster 250g, fungus 80g, tremella 70g, sesame oil, salt, onion, ginger 3 pieces, pepper, cooking wine, vinegar, coriander, chicken soup
1. Tear the hair of fungus and Tremella into small pieces.
2. Clean oysters with a little water
3. Blanch the oyster in the boiling water pan and take it out.
4. Prepare ginger slices, scallion slices, coriander slices and chicken soup
5. Add chicken soup and proper amount of water to the pot and heat it. Put in agaric, tremella, cooking wine, scallion, ginger slices and cook for 15 minutes
6. After cooking, pick up the scallions and ginger slices with chopsticks and put them into the boiled oysters
7. Turn off the fire with scallion and coriander, add salt, pepper, vinegar, sesame oil and seasoning
Stewed mutton with dates
750g mutton, 10 dates, 2 spoons old soy sauce, sugar, salt, 3 pieces ginger, 2 spoons cooking wine, 2 pieces anise, 1 piece cinnamon
1. Cut mutton and blanch
2. After cleaning, put it into the electric pressure cooker
3. Add the old soy sauce, cooking wine, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, sugar and water
4. 'beef and mutton' for 20 minutes
5. Exhaust and pour into the pot
6. Add the washed red dates
7. Add sugar and salt to taste and stew until the juice is collected.