Symptoms of gonorrhea
The clinical symptoms of gonorrhea are mainly urethritis and cervicitis. The typical symptoms are dysuria, frequent urination, urgency of urination, pain of urination, discharge of mucus or purulent secretion, etc. At the same time, it may also invade the eyes, pharynx, rectum, pelvis and other places as well as hematogenous disseminated infection, causing arthritis, perihepatitis, septicemia, endocarditis or meningitis.
How to diagnose gonorrhea
The diagnosis of gonorrhea should be made in the following three aspects: 1. Contact history: Patients with premarital sexual behavior or whoring history, spouses with infection history, sharing clothes and towels with gonorrhea patients (especially at home), and mothers of newborns with gonorrhea history. 2. Clinical manifestations of gonorrhea: the main symptoms of gonorrhea are frequent urination, urgency of urination, pain of urination, purulence at the mouth of urethra or purulent secretion at the mouth of cervix and vagina. Or gonococcal conjunctivitis, enteritis pharyngitis and other manifestations, or disseminated gonorrhea symptoms. 3. Laboratory examination: the smear examination of male acute gonococcal urethritis is of preliminary diagnostic significance only for women. It should be cultured to confirm the diagnosis of gonococcal infection where conditions permit.
What foods can't gonorrhea patients eat
1. Things with stagnant Qi, such as mutton, lotus seed, Gorgon fruit, etc.
2. It is a hot product, such as Allium, ginger, pepper, pepper, mutton, dog meat, etc.
3. There are mainly bamboo shoots, mustard, pumpkin, spinach and so on, which are easy to induce skin sores and swelling.
4. The fruits that gonorrhea patients can't eat are mainly peaches, apricots, Ginkgo biloba, mango, bayberry, cherry, litchi, melon, etc. predecessors have pointed out that eating more peaches is easy to generate heat, causing carbuncle, sore, gangrene, furuncle, chancre, etc., eating more apricots causes carbuncle and furuncle, and injures muscles and bones.
5. There are mainly cock, chicken head, pig head meat, goose, chicken wing, chicken claw, donkey meat, Swertia, beef, mutton, dog meat, goose egg, duck egg, etc. these kinds of food are active and floating, which is easy to move the wind and raise the Yang, trigger liver Yang headache, liver wind and brain halo and other chronic diseases, in addition, it is easy to induce or aggravate skin sores and swollen poison.
6. Onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, pepper, fennel and other spicy food, as well as celery leaves, basil, deer vanilla.