There are more vegetables and fruits to eat in spring. At this time, lentils are also on the market. Eating lentils in spring has many benefits. What's the effect of lentils? How to make delicious lentils? Let's have a look with Xiaobian.
Eating lentils in spring has many effects
After the spring equinox, spring gradually enters the climax stage. According to different constitution, it can be adjusted by using the soup and congee with spleen strengthening and dampness eliminating effects. In addition to the foods with strong traditional Chinese medicine efficacy such as Smilax glabra and adzuki bean, it can also be dampness eliminated by eating green vegetables, such as lentils.
It is necessary to cook lentils to strengthen the spleen and turn them into dampness to prevent poisoning
Lentils are known as the 'King of beans', and they are also called e Mei beans, tea beans, South lentils and rattan beans. According to traditional Chinese medicine, lentil is sweet to the spleen and stomach, and its main treatment is dampness, fatigue, loose stool and edema. Chinese medicine books mention lentils, which are sweet but not sweet, fragrant but not fleeing, mild in nature and yellowish in color, and most suitable for spleen. Lentils is a good medicine for invigorating the spleen without greasiness, dehumidification without dryness.
Lentils are rich in nutrients, including protein, fat, sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins and food fiber, etc., and lentil horn is particularly rich in B vitamins. It should be noted that the poisoning of lentils occurs frequently, because the natural toxins in lentils, such as hemagglutinin and saponin, are relatively heat-resistant, and can only be destroyed after being heated to 100 ℃ for a period of time. Therefore, whether at home or abroad, we should pay attention to the lentils must be cooked before eating.
It's better to eat lentils with skin
Lentil coat is the seed coat of lentil. Its function of sexual taste is similar to lentil, but its effect is inferior to lentil, but it has no disadvantages of stagnation. It is used for spleen deficiency, diarrhea, edema, heat clearing and dehumidification. Earth corresponds to the spleen. If you have abdominal distension, diarrhea, tiredness, shortness of breath, ligament and muscle relaxation, body edema and other symptoms, you need to nourish the spleen. Here's a recipe of six channels of Tonifying the spleen and removing dampness for lentils.
One of diet therapy: Stewed noodles with lentils
Ingredients: 250g lentils, 250g noodles, 75g meat slices, appropriate amount of chopped green onion and ginger, 1 small spoon of garlic, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, appropriate amount of salt and monosodium glutamate.
Methods: 1. Remove the tendons at both ends of lentils and break two sections; cut the noodles into 10 cm long sections.
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil, saute chopped scallion and ginger, then put in meat slices, stir fry until the meat slices turn white and put in soy sauce, put in lentils after the sauce boils, stir fry until lentils are green, add water (slightly lower than flat).
3. After opening the pot, shake up the noodles, put them evenly and loosely on the lentils, cover the lid of the pot, turn down the heat and simmer for a few minutes, open the lid of the pot and look at the cooked degree of lentils and the amount of soup. Turn off the fire when the soup is a little left and the lentils are ripe and soft. Put salt, monosodium glutamate and garlic into the soup and mix well with chopsticks.
Diet therapy 2: lentil and lean meat soup
Ingredients: 100g lentils, 1 / 4 tangerine peel, 400g lean pork, proper amount of salt and ginger.
Methods: 1. Cut pork into pieces and wash them, remove peels and ladles, and slice ginger;
2. Put the ingredients in 1 into the pot together, add water, boil it in a large pot, change it to a small pot for 1-1, 5 hours, and add some salt.
This decoction can clear away heat and dampness, relieve spleen deficiency and dampness.
Food therapy 3: dry fried lentils
Ingredients: 150g minced meat, 400g lentils; 4 dried peppers, 1 tablespoon old soy sauce, and a proper amount of mustard, prickly ash, garlic, salt and monosodium glutamate.
Methods: 1. Tear the old tendons at both ends of lentils, break them into two sections, wash them and control drying.
2. Heat 250g oil, put in lentils, fry until the surface of lentils is wrinkled, remove the control oil with a hedge.
3. In addition, heat the pot, use 1 tablespoon oil to stir fry the dried chili, pepper, pickled mustard and garlic, pour in the soy sauce and lentils, turn off the fire when the lentils are ripe, put salt and monosodium glutamate, and stir well.
Diet therapy 4: lentil cake
Ingredients: 500g lentils, 375g soft white sugar, 200g bean paste filling, a little red pigment.
Methods: 1. Wash the lentils, soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes, remove the skins when the skins are soft, put them into a large bowl, fill with water, drip a few drops of alkali water, steam them in a cage until they are crisp, take them out for cooling, wipe them with water with a mesh screen, wrap them in a white cloth to dry the water, and then the lentils will become powder mud, which can be refrigerated for about 30 minutes.
2. Take half of soft white sugar and dye it red with food pigment.
3. The two sides of lentil mud are clamped with cloth. They are made into long thin slices 33 cm long and 20 cm wide. They are laid flat on the chopping board, the white cloth is removed, and cut into two pieces with a knife. One piece of lentil mud is laid evenly, the other piece of lentil mud is covered, then red sugar is laid on it, and finally white sugar is laid flat, forming five layers. When eating, they are cut into diamond blocks. The key to making lentil cake is to spread lentil sand and bean paste evenly, and cut into pieces of the same size.
Diet 5: Stewed lentils with chicken pieces with black bean sauce
Ingredients: chicken leg, lentil, scallion, ginger and garlic, Yangjiang Douchi, oyster sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine.
Methods: 1. Chop the chicken leg into pieces, soak the blood water with clear water, drain; select the old gluten from the lentils, wash and break into sections;
2. Douchi is rinsed with clear water and drained; old soy sauce, raw soy sauce, oyster sauce and white sugar are mixed to form a sauce (just watch the amount, add the old soy sauce to the color you like; pour some more raw soy sauce to improve the taste; sugar is as you like, but not too sweet, just fresh).
3. Heat oil in the pan, stir fry the chives, ginger and garlic, then stir fry the chicken until the color changes;
4. Pour in tempeh, cooking wine and sauce, stir well;
5. Stir fry the lentils, and then pour in the hot water;
6. Turn the medium and small heat to stew until the soup is thick, and then add salt according to your taste.
Food therapy 6: fried egg with soy sauce and lentils
Ingredients: lentils, eggs, ginger, garlic, favorite sauce (red oil bean paste is used here), salt.
Methods: 1. Wash the lentils, remove the old tendons and cut them into sections; cut the ginger and garlic into small pieces;
2. Break up the eggs and drop a few drops of cooking wine and water into them;
3. Put a little oil into the pot, fry the eggs until they are basically set, turn off the heat, and then Shovel them into small pieces with a shovel;
4. Add the pan to the oil, stir fry ginger and garlic, pour the lentils, stir fry until the color is slightly darker, then stir in the appropriate sauce, stir fry until the lentils are basically ripe.
5. Stir fry the lentils and pour in the scrambled eggs. Stir well. Add salt according to your taste, basically no more.