Calcium is a kind of metal element. The content of calcium in human body is the most inorganic salt in human body. There are 450 diseases that are directly related to calcium. If you want to supplement calcium, you can't eat blindly. You need to know how to get calcium from your diet. Let's take a look at it with Xiaobian
Teach you how to get calcium from your diet
1. Eat less salt. The study found that the more salt (sodium chloride) intake, the more calcium excreted in urine, the worse calcium absorption. It is recommended that the daily intake of salt should not exceed 6G.
2. Eat less meat. Some scientists have found that a proper amount of protein in the diet is conducive to the absorption of calcium, but when there is too much protein, the absorption rate of calcium will decrease, and the excretion of calcium in urine will increase, resulting in the lack of calcium. Therefore, it is easy to block the absorption of calcium due to the dietary habits of big fish and big meat. Dietary guidelines suggest that adults should eat 50 to 75 grams of meat a day.
3. Eat more greens. Many leafy vegetables are good sources of calcium, such as cabbage, broccoli, rape, lettuce and so on. Their calcium content is 50-108mg / 100g. Eat about 1 jin of green leafy vegetables every day, can supplement about 350 mg of calcium. In addition, adequate supply of potassium and magnesium in green leafy vegetables can reduce the loss of calcium, and vitamin K is necessary for the deposition of calcium on bone collagen.
4. Drink less. Studies have shown that excessive drinking can damage liver function, thus affecting the metabolism of vitamin D, which is not conducive to the absorption of calcium.
5. Drink more milk. Milk is not only rich in calcium (about 104 mg of calcium per 100 grams of milk), but also contains vitamin D, so the absorption effect of calcium is better. Drinking 300 grams of milk a day can get 312 mg of calcium.
6. Eat more bean products. Data shows that every 100 grams of North tofu contains 138 mg of calcium, while South tofu is 116 mg, so you can get 69 mg of calcium by eating about 50 grams of North tofu every day. In addition, bean curd, dried bean curd and other bean products are processed with calcium coagulant, which is a good source of calcium, while soybean milk, bean juice, lactone bean curd and other calcium content is relatively low.
In addition, cashew nuts, watermelon seeds, pistachios and other nuts and seeds have high calcium content, and can be eaten one a day. Of course, a lot of foods we usually eat contain a small amount of calcium, such as eggs, staple foods, fruits, etc., and the normal diet takes about 100 mg from them. In this way, the daily intake of calcium can exceed the recommended amount of 800 mg.
Calcium deficiency in women
The peak period of bone mass is from 20 years old to 35 years old. After 35 years old, bone loss begins at the rate of 0.5-1% per year. After menopause at 50 years old, the bone loss rate increases to 1-2% per year.
1. Women with calcium deficiency and long spots
Women with calcium deficiency often have intestinal problems, macular sores, loose teeth, weakness of limbs, frequent cramps, numbness, joint pain, rheumatism pain, dizziness, and in serious cases, anemia may lead to shock.
2. Calcium deficient women tend to be fat
Women who are short of calcium for a long time are easy to get out of shape, fat and deformed. Therefore, women must supplement calcium in time.
Especially in the female menopause, it is necessary to actively supplement calcium, women menopause ovarian hormone secretion is insufficient, will produce serious calcium deficiency symptoms. It is necessary to supplement a large amount of calcium and make sure that the calcium is completely absorbed by the blood to avoid loss from the kidney.