There is a sudden rainstorm in Tengchong, Yunnan Province, and the day changes into 'Night'. Recently, there has been a large-scale rainfall all over the country, and even rainstorm disasters have begun to appear in some places. There is a great potential safety hazard in rainstorm weather travel, so what should be paid attention to in rainstorm weather travel?
I. precautions for pedestrians in rainstorm
1. Don't walk across the road with bare feet. Because the water on the road is very deep, some people simply take off their shoes and bare feet to go out quickly. This is particularly dangerous, because some roads have wires, which is easy to cause leakage in rainy days.
2. Take an umbrella with you when you go out, and choose the one with better quality to avoid being damaged by the strong wind. In case of heavy rain, you can prevent yourself from getting wet too much.
3. In case of lightning weather, try not to pick up or call mobile phones outside to prevent unnecessary danger.
4. It's better to take a bus when traveling. The bus and subway are relatively safe. Don't drive by yourself. It's easy to cause danger and traffic jam. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
II. Precautions for driving in rainstorm
1. Do not rush to drive
When it rains, pedestrians and bicycles usually rush in with motor vehicles to catch up. In this case, the driver should slow down and avoid it patiently.
2. Avoid waterlogged Road
In rainy days, the water on the road often covers the potholes on the road surface. If you drive by rashly, there is not only the risk of water overflowing into the exhaust pipe, but also the tire may be punctured by the foreign matters in the potholes.
Therefore, you should stop to check the depth of the accumulated water, if it exceeds the height of the exhaust pipe, you will have to make a detour; for example, if the water depth only covers half of the tires, you can shift to first gear, hold the accelerator, go straight at low speed, and pass through with one gas.
Do not stop, shift or turn sharply in the middle of the way to prevent vehicle flameout and engine damage due to misoperation. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
3. Reduce vehicle speed and prevent sideslip
When driving in the rain, the rain on the road becomes the 'lubricant' between the ground and the tire. Generally speaking, the tyre's grip on the asphalt road is better than that on the cement road, and it is easiest to slip on the brick road.
Therefore, driving in rainy days should be properly reduced speed, try to use second or third gear, the best speed is not more than 30 km or 40 km. When turning, you should step on the brake slowly to prevent the vehicle from sideslip due to the locking of tires.
In case of front wheel sideslip, the direction shall be corrected in the opposite direction of sideslip; in case of rear wheel sideslip, the direction shall be corrected in the side of sideslip, and the direction shall not be reversed. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
4. Walk out of the mud pit at a low speed
If you get stuck in a mud pit on the country road, you can put on first gear or reverse gear, and tentatively slowly step on the accelerator. When the car can move forward or backward, keep the accelerator pedal position unchanged, and drive out of the muddy road at a low speed.
If the vehicle cannot move back and forth, stones, bricks, boards or branches can be padded at the front and rear of the driving wheel to increase the adhesion between the wheel and the mud, so that the vehicle can smoothly leave the mud pit.
5. Ensure a good vision
When it rains, our vision will be affected, especially when it rains heavily. The wipers can't effectively clean the rain on the windshield, making the driver's eyes blurred.
At the same time, because the air temperature drops, there will be fog in the front and rear windscreens. Therefore, turn on the air conditioner and the rear windshield heater to eliminate the fog as soon as possible.