Many women have the problem of cold hands and feet, especially in winter, which is very difficult to endure. How about cold hands and feet? How can cure the problem of cold hands and feet? What to eat in winter can alleviate the symptoms of cold hands and feet? Let's have a look.
What to eat in winter can relieve cold hands and feet
1. Leek. Leek is an invigorating and strong medicine, which can invigorate the stomach, refresh the mind and warm the body. Every 100g edible part contains 2-2.8g protein, 0.2g-0.5g fat, 2.4g-6g carbohydrate, and a lot of carotene, vitamin B2, etc., ensuring its' warming 'effect. Leek also contains volatile propylene sulfide, spicy, can promote appetite.
2. Mutton. Mutton is rich in high-quality protein, calcium, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and other nutrients. It can supplement enough calories and vitamins in winter to achieve the 'warming up' effect.
3. Jujube. There is a saying among the people that "three jujubes for one day's eating do not show old age at one hundred years old" and "red jujubes are added to porridge to make skin better". Jujube has the functions of tonifying deficiency and Qi, nourishing blood and calming nerves, strengthening spleen and stomach. Jujube is rich in cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which is essential for human energy metabolism. It can enhance muscle strength, eliminate fatigue, expand blood vessels, increase myocardial contractility and improve myocardial nutrition.
4. Walnut, sesame, peanut and other nuts. The content of nut oil is high, which contains polyunsaturated fatty acids beneficial to human body, and is rich in phospholipids, B vitamins and vitamin E. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that nutty taste is warm and has the functions of invigorating the kidney and brain, strengthening the heart and body, and resisting cold. In winter, the corresponding kidney can strengthen the constitution. In addition to helping the body resist the cold, it is also a good food for brain, beauty and anti-aging, so it's good to eat more nuts in winter.
5. Tofu. Tofu is rich in vitamin B2, which is an important substance to balance the oxygen consumption of human body. It can reduce the rapid loss of body heat during normal work and activities, not only help to maintain energy, but also help you improve your cold resistance. North bean curd and blood bean curd are made into red and white bean curd, which is also a good dish to warm up. Because the blood tofu for the anemia type of cold (in addition to fear of cold, but also face color difference, fatigue and other performance), especially can play the role of iron and blood, strengthen nutrition, so as to achieve the warming effect.
6. Ginger. According to traditional Chinese medicine, ginger can stop vomiting and relieve cold. According to modern pharmacological research, ginger also contains phytobactericide, whose bactericidal effect is no less than that of onion and garlic. Gingerols in ginger can stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and promote digestion. It also contains more volatile oil, which can inhibit the absorption of cholesterol and prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in liver and serum.
7. Yam. Chinese yam is mainly used for tonifying the deficiency in the injury. It can remove the cold and hot evil Qi, replenish the Qi and strength. Regular eating can relieve the cold of women's hands and feet.
8. Longan. Longan is commonly known as "Guiyuan". In history, it is known as "Guiyuan" in the South and "ginseng" in the north. According to traditional Chinese medicine, longan is sweet and warm. It can heal the heart and spleen, nourish the Qi and blood, and help to cremate dryness. It is not suitable for people with Yin deficiency and internal heat. Do not take if there is phlegm fire and dampness stagnation. Women with cold hands and feet in winter can take some red dates and longan porridge to recuperate.
9. Red ginseng. Red ginseng is a ripe product of ginseng, which can greatly nourish the vitality, recover the pulse, firm and remove, and replenish qi and absorb blood. Red ginseng is a good tonic for people with deficiency of Qi and blood and deficiency of Yang. Red ginseng can be used to supplement those who are often afraid of cold, do not have warm hands and feet, dizzy and tired, fatigue, shortness of breath and shortness of breath, and feel cold in the stomach.
10. Angelica. According to traditional Chinese medicine, cold hands and feet are caused by the lack of Yang in winter and the inability of blood to reach the end of four feet. Angelica can invigorate blood circulation, regulate menstruation and relieve pain, moisten intestines and relieve constipation. It's cold in winter. Eating Angelica mutton soup can nourish Qi and tonify deficiency, especially for women with poor circulation of Qi and blood and cold hands and feet. Some women with postpartum deficiency cold can also nourish blood and activate blood circulation, and regulate their physique.
11. Wolfberry. Wolfberry is a good choice for winter tonic. Lycium barbarum is a good tonic, which contains all kinds of necessary nutrients for human body, including about 20% protein, 10% fat, 40% sugar, and about 30% inorganic salts and vitamins. It is mainly used to treat liver and kidney yin deficiency, lumbago and knee pain, eyesight weakness and diabetes.
What's the matter with cold hands and feet
Many people are prone to cold hands and feet in winter. What's the matter with cold hands and feet? To alleviate the symptoms, we should first understand the causes of cold hands and feet.
1. Poor cardiovascular circulation. Cold hands and feet have a lot to do with the blood vessels of the heart, because the blood is sent out by the heart, carrying oxygen to all parts of the body, after the oxidation of sugar, heat energy can be generated, hands and feet will be warm. Once the function of the cardiovascular system is impaired, it will affect the blood circulation, resulting in cold hands and feet.
2. Kidney yang deficiency. The most common cause of cold hands and feet is kidney yang deficiency, which is easy to feel cold even in normal temperature.
3. Too much pressure. Long term mental tension, fatigue, physical weakness, but also easy to cool hands and feet.
4. Hypoglycemia or hypotension. When the weight loss is excessive and the blood sugar is too low, the hands and feet will be cold. When the blood circulation is not smooth and the blood pressure is low, people will easily feel the cold limbs.
5. Too few clothes. In cold weather, it's easy to feel cold hands and feet if you don't wear enough clothes to keep warm.
6. Disease. For example, hypothyroidism, because the basic metabolic rate of patients decreased, the body heat production significantly reduced, in the cold winter even if you wear more clothes, it is always cold hands and feet.