4hw.com.cn: I believe that for the novice, or the person who just got the license, driving and starting is definitely another headache. So how can we start safely without stalling? This article mainly introduces the starting skills and driving precautions for you, hoping to help you. I believe it's no problem for you to drive after reading.
Starting skill of manual car
1, adjust the seat before starting the car to ensure that the feet can be strong and comfortable to step on the clutch, brake and throttle.
2. For a vehicle in manual gear, put it into first gear when starting, press the clutch to the end, and put the right foot on the accelerator to be ready.
3. At the beginning of starting, the clutch of left foot is slowly raised to nearly half. When you feel the vehicle shaking, release the handbrake in time, and then lightly tap the accelerator. When you want to move forward, slowly release the clutch, and then add a little accelerator to start successfully.
4. If you start on a ramp, you should pay special attention to it. If you release the handbrake quickly, and the clutch is not lifted in place, it is easy to slide. The best way is to step on the clutch and brake when starting. The handbrake can be used but not used. Release the brake when the clutch is raised to half, when the vehicle is in the half clutch state, the vehicle will not slip back, at the same time, add the accelerator, release the clutch slowly, and start successfully.
Starting skill of auto stop
1. It's easy to start with automatic car stop, mainly because its clutch and brake share a pedal. Like manual car stop, adjust the seat before starting. Then apply the brake and push the gear to the 'd' position.
2. Then slowly release the brake, and when the vehicle has the meaning of shaking, quickly release the handbrake, and then follow up the accelerator to complete the start. Starting from the ramp is the same as that of the level road. It is only necessary to lift the clutch to the exact position, that is, the vehicle does not slide backward.
Precautions for novice driving on the road
1. Post qualified practice signs in time
Now many novices know how to post practice signs at the back of the vehicle, but there are many kinds of signs, such as novice driving, please forgive me more; novice driving at a turtle speed, etc., such signs are to be punished by the traffic police when they see them, so they should post the signs with practice words designated by the traffic police department.
2. Try to follow a familiar path
It's very important for novices to drive on roads that they are familiar with. Familiar roads are more conducive to your driving. Don't walk on a strange road, or you will easily get lost or go around a long way. When driving on the road, remember the common buildings, so as to deepen the memory of the road section and avoid going wrong. In case of a wrong road, especially when turning around, turning or going on a single road is prohibited, it is better to take a long detour and return to the original road, rather than violate the traffic rules. It's not worth the penalty or the capture.
3. Prepare ahead of time for parallel turning
The novice on the road is commonly known as "two knives". Many people don't know what it means. In fact, it also tells you not to turn suddenly. The meaning of "two knives" is that you will suddenly change lanes, turn suddenly, etc., resulting in the emergency braking of the rear vehicles and prone to traffic accidents. Therefore, the novice must pay attention to the vehicles in the rear when turning on the road. After judging the good distance, turn on the turn signal in advance and then change the road or turn the corner.
4. Don't forget to look in the rearview mirror
Novice driving did not develop the habit of looking at the rear-view mirror, in the corner, reversing when the risk of scratching. So for novices, the first thing to master is to always look at the rear-view mirror before driving. Of course, they should not always look at the rear-view mirror. They should take a look in time when the vehicle changes lanes, reverses or overtakes.
5. Observe traffic signs in advance and respond early
Some novices often don't look at the traffic signs in the distance and don't know the road information at all. They just run across the road, but those who should go straight run to the right or left lane, and then go straight will violate the rules. Sometimes if you don't look at the no go sign, you will be photographed if you run on a one-way line or bus lane. Therefore, it is suggested that we should take a long-term view and take good care of all kinds of traffic signs in advance, so as to avoid being punished for violating regulations.
6. In case of emergency, apply the brake in advance
Novice on the road often can't react. In case of emergency, such as a car jam, an accident vehicle, etc., they will be in a hurry. They forget which is which. This is very dangerous. Usually, we must form a habit. If the road ahead is not smooth, we must collect the oil and put our feet off the accelerator and on the brake.
7. Watch out for blind spots
When the novice drives, he often ignores the blind area of vision and is prone to traffic accidents. For example, when the vehicle in the rear is close to the half of your car body, but there is no car in the rearview mirror, then it is troublesome to turn the corner again. This is a blind area, so in addition to looking into the rear-view mirror, you should also carefully observe the surrounding vehicles through the windows on both sides. In addition, there are blind areas in front of and behind the car. Increase the estimated distance to avoid collision.
What to do when driving with tired eyes
1. When you go out, you must take tea with you. It's better to have some eye-catching tea, such as medlar chrysanthemum tea and orange peel tea, so as to avoid the driver's eye fatigue during driving.
2. Take a rest after driving for 3 hours in a row, and do some eye health activities during the rest interval, such as turning your eyes, massaging around your eyes with your hands or simply doing a set of eye health exercises.
3. If you can look at the distance or the sky in an open place. Usually pay attention to eye maintenance. When you don't drive, you can warm your eyes with a hot towel to promote blood circulation around your eyes.
4. When I feel tired, I can lift my neck and take a rest for a while, which can relieve the fatigue of eyes.
5. Eat more powerful food for your eyes. Edible fungus, cucumber and other vitamin rich vegetables can nourish your eyes. Eat more grapes, bananas and other fruits can supplement the necessary trace elements to avoid vision loss due to malnutrition.
Conclusion: only by fully understanding the starting skills and driving precautions, can we drive better. Therefore, we must carefully read the article and apply them to practice. If you are sleepy when driving, you can take a rest or sit down for eye exercises. I hope you can drive safely.