Recently, the temperature in many cities has soared to more than 40 ℃, and the road surface temperature has reached 65 ℃, so for many drivers, sometimes in order to cool the car, they pour cold water on it directly. In fact, there is a great potential safety hazard, and it is easy to cause tire explosion!
The day before yesterday, a driver was watering and cooling the tire in the service area, and checking the tire pressure, when the tire suddenly exploded and injured him. At about 1:30 p.m. the day before yesterday, there was a loud noise in the Jiangxia service area of the Beijing Hong Kong Macao expressway. Only one man fell beside a heavy semi-trailer and his face was bleeding. After receiving the alarm, Caidian brigade of provincial high police headquarters quickly sent police and medical staff for rescue.
The police learned that master Tian, the driver, drove a semi-trailer to run the freight and had a rest in Jiangxia service area at noon. When he was about to leave the service area, he was afraid of a flat tire due to the high temperature, so he carefully checked the tire. He took a bucket of cold water and poured it on the high-temperature tire to cool down, and then hit the tire with an iron bar to check the tire pressure. Unexpectedly, a tire exploded suddenly. His face, neck, arm and other injuries bled. Fortunately, the injury was not serious. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
Moreover, not only the tires, if the temperature is too high, the hub is also likely to burst. Therefore, when the tire temperature is found to be too high, it is necessary to avoid watering and cooling.
Recently, just entering the summer heat, the temperature of many cities has soared to more than 40 ℃, and the road temperature has reached 65 ℃, while the black rubber tire is particularly easy to absorb heat, coupled with the gravity from the body and the road friction, the requirements on the tire are particularly high, so we should pay special attention to the tire safety. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
1. Check the tire surface. If the tyre is seriously aged, the tyre pattern is seriously worn, or there are deep scratches on the surface of the tyre, and the tyre is bulging, do not hesitate to replace it.
2. Tire pressure must be checked in time. Too high or too low tire pressure is a great potential risk of tire blowout.
3. Do not overload or overspeed. The tire surface has its own load factor and maximum speed limit. If it goes beyond this range, it will inevitably increase the driving risk.
4. Do not step on the brake frequently. Stepping on the brake will increase the tire load. The faster the brake, the greater the tire load. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/anquan.html)
5. Pay attention to rest when running at high speed. Even if people can afford to run at high speed for a long time, the car may not. So it's better to go into the high-speed rest area every two hours, mainly to check the tire pressure and whether the tires have binding pins.
6. Do not water the tire to cool it. Even if it doesn't explode, it will also aggravate tire aging, especially for large trucks. If the tires smoke, it's better to pull over and cool down naturally.
The tire is the only medium for the vehicle to contact the ground. Imagine a nearly 2T vehicle with a full load and a speed of 100km / h on the road with a temperature of 65 ℃. How much pressure does the tire have to bear?
So check your tires every time you run at high speed.