McDonald's, KFC and other fast food are popular with many people. Many children in China like them very much. But last night, it was revealed that McDonald's ice cream machine in the United States was seriously moldy. Many people began to question the health status of McDonald's in China?
An intern accused the ice cream machine in a McDonald's Restaurant of being seriously moldy. The intern was subsequently dismissed. In response, McDonald's China's official microblog released a statement, saying that it automatically heats and disinfects regularly every day to ensure food safety. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
In July 26th, a WeChat public official published an article saying that Nick, a local university student in Louisiana, Mai Don Laurie accidentally opened the cover of the ice-cream maker and came to his face with a rotten stink. Later, he found that there was a thick layer of musty cream in the groove where the cream was stored in the McDonald's machine. The next day, Nick was fired. Nick tweeted about it. At present, the U.S. Food Safety Administration (FDA) has been involved in the investigation. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
McDonald's official microblog statement
At about 23:00 on July 26, McDonald's official micro blog released the media statement on American ice cream machine: "we are concerned about the reprint information about American ice cream machine on the Internet today, and McDonald's America is still investigating the authenticity of the event. In China, the ice cream equipment used in McDonald's restaurants automatically heats and disinfects regularly every day to ensure food safety. At the same time, all spare parts should be cleaned and disinfected regularly and replaced on time to ensure the safety and high quality food for customers. '