Compared with the traditional mop, the steam mop has more advanced functions and better cleaning effect. So, if you can, you can also consider changing to steam mop.
How to use the steam mop
We've seen a lot of mops, but have you ever seen or heard of steam mops? What is a steam mop? Is it easy to use? The answer is yes.
The steam mop has the functions of removing oil, dirt and stubborn stains. It can remove the most headache of household life, such as lampblack machine oil stain, toilet stain, urine stain, leather sofa stain, refrigerator, microwave oven door and other old stains left by hand.
The steam mop has the function of cleaning the edge, gap and corner. The floor, edge, corner, door frame, window, refrigerator drawer, partition, pool, cabinet, sofa edge, bottom and other places that can't be cleaned with rags or mops in the living room and office can easily fall off the stubborn stains adhering to these dead corners by spraying with 130 ℃ high temperature steam. The original dirty places will be refreshed immediately. This is steaming The power of the mops.
The steam mop has the function of cleaning glass products efficiently.
Therefore, compared with the traditional mop, the steam mop has more advanced functions and better cleaning effect. So, if you can, you can also consider changing to steam mop.
How to choose steam mop
Steam mop pump is a kind of electromagnetic pump, which is driven by electromagnet. When choosing electromagnetic pump, there are many factors to consider.
Firstly, the output conditions of products should be considered, including:
1. Types and characteristics of transmission medium, such as fluid temperature, viscosity, corrosiveness, stability, etc.
2. The pressure difference and voltage difference of the electromagnetic pump refer to the maximum pressure difference at both ends of the pump body that can be produced or overcome by the electromagnetic pump.
3. The self-priming height of the electromagnetic pump specifically refers to the vertical height between the fluid source and the pump body when the liquid inlet pipe is empty.
4. Self priming length. The self-priming length of the electromagnetic pump refers to the length of the pipeline from the fluid source to the pump body when the liquid inlet pipe is empty.
5. Self priming time, which is related to the length of self-priming. Specifically, when the liquid inlet pipe is empty, the time from power on to the time from liquid suction to the pump body outlet.
6. The working cycle of the electromagnetic pump refers to the sum of the working time after each power on and the power off time after.
Secondly, the input conditions of the electromagnetic pump should be considered. The input conditions mainly include the current type and the different input current waveforms of the power commander, which determine the action mode of the electromagnetic pump.
The third factor to consider is the use of environmental factors and product life. Environmental condition and service life of the product are closely related to electromagnet material and protection treatment of the electromagnetic pump. The main environmental factors are temperature, humidity, corrosive gas, dust, vibration and impact.
The final consideration is the installation process of the electromagnetic pump product and different power connection modes. Generally, the installation method includes external screw installation, solenoid shell thread slot embedding installation, etc. The connection mode of power supply includes lead, lead distribution terminal, 187 plug pin, etc. Precautions for using steam mop
Precautions for using steam mop
The steam mop is different from the traditional mop. When it is used, its method is more complicated. Therefore, we must pay attention to the precautions of using the steam mop:
1. Unscrew the safety helmet anticlockwise from top to bottom, anticlockwise from top to bottom, add proper amount of water as required, and pay attention not to inject too much water (maximum injection volume 1). 5L). Turn off the safety helmet clockwise, assemble the accessories (refer to the manual) according to the items to be cleaned by the customer, connect the power plug, and the power indicator light will be on at this time. After waiting for 3-4 minutes, press and hold the steam injection button, and use it after the steam is ejected.
2. After cleaning, place the cleaner for a period of time to allow its body to cool completely. Please keep it in a cool place. Do not spray steam on people, pets and plants.
3. When cleaning, it is forbidden to put detergent or soapy water, and it is necessary to use ordinary tap water.
4. The scope of application includes children's toys, coats and cloth sofas such as Liuli table, chopping block, range hood, wooden floor, screen window, bathroom equipment, oven, wall of Buddha Hall, smoking room, yellow spot wall, car engine, tire, interior decoration, iron chain watch, jewelry that is not easy to clean, fluffy doll, etc. Places or articles outside the scope of application need to be cleaned and preparations must be made.
5. It can be equipped with a special leather brush, which can directly clean the household, doors and windows, glass, car windshield and glassware. No matter it's new dust or old stubborn stains, it can be easily done with one spray.