In hot summer, many friends who keep pet dogs must be careful. In summer, the high temperature and hot summer also need to prevent heatstroke for pets. An Alaskan pet dog in Hangzhou died in the sun because of the high temperature, so how to prevent it in summer?
'the other family tied the dog on the balcony. At 1:00 p.m., I saw the dog barking incessantly. At 1:30 p.m., it would not work. Its head was drooped and it would not move. It was found by 3:00 p.m. 'Hangzhou netizen' lonely patient's me 'posted on the local forum on July 23, saying that an Alaskan pet dog died of heatstroke after exposure to the sun on the balcony. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
The netizen said that it was very hot that day. At noon, he found a dog barking on the opposite balcony. He thought it was stuck by the guardrail, but he didn't see it for a long time. He thought it was ok, 'who knows, at 1:30, the dog stopped barking and hung his head on the guardrail. The owner found it almost at three o'clock. At that time, the dog's limbs were hard and his front legs were stuck outside the guardrail. The owner pulled it for more than ten minutes Pull in. '(this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
How to prevent pet dog heatstroke in summer?
1. Prepare enough water for the dog. Summer water is very important for dogs, as if it is a straw, no matter what the situation must not make dogs lack of water. A dog may be like a child. If he plays happily, he will not drink or eat. Of course, he does not know how to drink water. On the one hand, you should put the clear water in the place where it is convenient to drink, on the other hand, you should remind it to drink water, take it to the edge of the basin, let it drink a few mouthfuls and then play.
2. Don't let the dog stay in the hot environment for a long time without enough water. Take your dog out to play. Don't exercise outdoors in the hot sun for a long time. If you want to play for a long time, bring a water bottle to your dog to ensure that they can get enough water. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
3. For dogs with more and thick fur, it is recommended to make appropriate repair, and a small layer of hair can be left to protect the skin. Dogs mainly rely on breathing and palms of their feet to sweat, but thick hair will accumulate a lot of heat and increase the pressure of breathing and sweating.
4. Try to reduce the number of dog trips in summer. It's better to take a walk in the morning or at night. Don't put your dog in a closed environment, such as a backpack or a box. When driving a dog out to play, pay attention to the temperature of the back seat, especially when you have to close the dog in the car to leave the car, make sure to park the car in a cool place and put down the window to keep the car ventilated.
5. The owner of the dog should have medicine that can help the dog to relieve the summer heat at home or when taking the dog to travel, such as Huoxiang Zhengqi liquid, in case of emergency.