How many kilowatts does ordinary air conditioner consume in a night
4hw.com.cn: it's hard to bear the heat in the hot summer. Without air conditioner, it's like an ant on a hot pot. However, with air conditioner, although it can save your life, the power consumption has become a heart disease. Many friends are worried about the power consumption of air conditioner and dare not open it for a long time. How many degrees of electricity does the ordinary air conditioner consume in a night? How to calculate the power consumption of air conditioner? Let's have a look.
1、 How to calculate the power consumption of air conditioning?
1. Judge the matching number and cooling capacity of air conditioner:
The cooling capacity of one horse of air conditioner is about 2000 kcal, which should be multiplied by 1.162 when converted into international units, so the cooling capacity of one horse should be 2324 (W), where w (W) is the cooling capacity, and the cooling capacity of 1.5 horse should be 2000 kcal & times; 1.5 & times; 1.162 = 3486w, and so on. According to this situation, the number of horses and cooling capacity of air conditioner can be roughly determined. In general, 2200w-2600w can be called 1p, 3200w-3600w can be called 1.5p.
2. The power consumption mainly depends on the power of the compressor:
Compressor power = cooling capacity / energy consumption ratio. Generally, the energy consumption ratio of air conditioner is more than 3. Therefore, the general data of electric power of 1 HP is 735w, and the power consumption of 1.5 HP is 735 * 1.5, which is about 1100 watts, that is, about 1.1 kwh in an hour. In addition to the compressor, there are fans or other motors that need power consumption, which is about 1.2 kwh in one hour. The simplest way is to see how many kilowatts the input power in the manual is, which is the power consumption of one hour.
3. The power consumption of air conditioner is directly related to the cooling capacity:
However, the output power representing the cooling capacity is not a direct comparison parameter of the power consumption. For example, it is not a common 1-HP air conditioner with a cooling capacity of 2500W that needs 2.5 degrees of power consumption for one hour of continuous operation. In fact, the power consumption of an ordinary 1-HP air conditioner with a cooling capacity of 2500W for one hour of continuous operation is about 0.9 degrees, while that of an energy-saving air conditioner can even be reduced to 0.4 degrees, because the output power of the air conditioner is generally the input power The rate is 2.6-2.9 times, and the input power is the direct factor to determine the power consumption.
2、 How many degrees of electricity do ordinary air conditioners use in a night? What data do you have?
1. The air conditioner is a small 1p type with two-stage energy efficiency. The temperature of the air conditioner is set to 26 degrees, and the air volume is adjusted to the minimum air to operate the air conditioner stably for 8 hours. As a result, Kelon air conditioner consumes 1.77kwh for 8 hours.
2. The air conditioner is a large 1p type with four levels of energy efficiency. The air conditioner temperature is set to 26 degrees, and the air volume is adjusted to the minimum air to operate the air conditioner stably for 8 hours. As a result, the air conditioner of Electrolux consumes 6.16kwh for 8 hours.
In summer, air conditioning is used for refrigeration, and in winter, air conditioning is used for heating. In fact, it refers to the process of Freon liquefaction and gasification. This process keeps us in a comfortable environment, improves work efficiency, and keeps us warm in winter and cool in summer. As for the power consumption of air conditioning, it is generally affected by indoor and outdoor temperature, room size, compressor power and other factors. The relevant data mentioned above can be used for reference, generally based on the specific environment.