Production method of microcarving:
1. Micro carving pays special attention to material selection. Its stone material is absolutely pure, and it is not allowed to have half a dot of sand grid and half a silk crack, because half a dot of sand may damage a fine picture or more than 10 Chinese characters.
2. The micro carving knife is also a special fine knife, which should be sharp as well as thin.
3. It is necessary to have excellent calligraphy and traditional Chinese painting skills. Only when carving can we carry out "freehand carving" and "freehand carving".
4. On the spot, we should hold our breath and concentrate on our thoughts. It's just a matter of minutes.
5. The knife should be stable, accurate and ruthless. The micro carved knife is the pen. The skill is not enough. Because of the micro out of control, the knife does not reach the goal. It is necessary to pay attention to the calligraphy effect when matching the micro engraving title on the micro engraving works. The creators should avoid those who see the ugliness, the skewness of the characters, the irregularity of the lines, the inaccuracy of the paintings and the maladjustment of the matching.
6. It is necessary to grasp the artistic effect of the line changes produced by the cutting tools and stone materials. Only in this way can we achieve the perfect unity of calligraphy and knife strokes.
What is the cultural value of micro sculpture?
Only the gold and stone micro carvings that embody all kinds of knife techniques have higher value. On the premise of distinguishing the authenticity of the material and the type of the craft, we can judge the grade from the composition, color and technique of the work, so as to determine its artistic value.
Micro carving pays attention to material selection, and its stone material is absolutely pure, and it can't contain half a bit of sand grid and half a silk crack, because half a sand point can carve more than 10 Chinese characters. Second, the micro carving knife is also a special fine knife, which should be sharp as well as fine. Third, we should have a very proficient foundation in calligraphy and traditional Chinese painting. Only when carving can we carry out 'freehand carving'. Fourth, we should hold our breath and concentrate on our thoughts in a single breath. Fifthly, the knife should be stable, accurate and ruthless. Only in this way can we achieve a perfect unity of calligraphy and knife strokes. In the 1990s, a new type of Shoushan stone calligraphy micro carving with "desk cliff stone carving" was developed. Shoushan Stone's desk precipice is originally small and exquisite, with a variety of forms, coupled with micro calligraphy art, it has more appreciation value, so everyone loves it.