Sihaiwang: in today's fast-paced society, it's common for us to stay up late. For example, learning, playing online games, watching movies, microblogging, wechat chat, and rushing projects are the most common reasons for people to stay up late. People often say that daytime activities are discharge, and sleeping at night is charging. What should we do if staying up late often leads to insufficient charging? What harm does staying up late for a long time bring to the body? Let's take a look at it!
Ten hazards of staying up late
1. Fatigue, low spirit, resulting in decreased immunity, cold, gastrointestinal diseases, allergies and other neurological disorders are more likely to occur.
2. Because of lack of sleep, brain cells can not get enough rest, so it can appear dizziness, brain swelling, inattention, and even headache, which can lead to memory loss for a long time.
3. It is especially harmful to vision. The night is the physiological rest time of human body. If there is no rest, the blood circulation around the eyes will be poor due to excessive fatigue, resulting in black circles, bags or white eyes full of blood.
4. Staying up late is equal to using eyes with overload. The damage to the eyes is not only to turn into 'panda black eye circle'. More importantly, staying up late for a long time and using eyes with overload will lead to the loss of vision function.
5. Staying up late will make the endocrine hormone level disorder, make the cell metabolism abnormal, affect the normal division of human cells, lead to cell mutation, improve the risk of cancer.
6. Prone to insomnia, irritability, forgetfulness, anxiety, nervousness and other sub-health symptoms.
7. 11:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m. is the best time for cosmetology, and also the time for full rest of gallbladder and liver. If these two important organs can not get enough rest, then they can show on the skin, people will have rough skin, acne, black spots, acne and other phenomena.
8. The proportion of people who stay up late with abnormal liver function is higher than that of ordinary people, especially those who stay up late in the Internet bar. Due to the bad air in the Internet bar, it is particularly easy to cause liver disease, pulmonary edema, etc.
9. The harm to women is obesity, skin damage, immunity decline, and endocrine disorders, which may lead to various gynecological diseases.
10. The harm to men is headache and skin damage. The most serious is that it can affect the quality, quantity and survival rate of sperm.
The above is about what is the harm of staying up late frequently, and the details of the ten major hazards of staying up late. I hope it can help you.