Four seas network: some people think that eating raw eggs has high nutritional value, which is good for human health. Others think that there are microorganisms in raw eggs, which are not sanitary, good for the body, and are not easy to absorb. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of eating eggs raw? Let's take a look at them together!
The advantages of eating eggs raw
1. Compared with eating cooked eggs, it can save processing time and energy.
2. Relieve constipation.
3. Eggs contain a lot of B vitamins, cooked food will cause their loss.
4. Omega-3 fatty acids are abundant in eggs. Cooked foods will oxidize or isomerize omega-3 fatty acids.
The disadvantages of eating eggs raw
1. The egg white of raw egg contains a lot of anti biological protein and anti trypsin. The combination of antibiotic protein and biotin will make biotin become a substance that cannot be absorbed by human body.
2. Raw eggs also contain a kind of ovalbumin, which can make vitamin B in the protein lose efficacy and cause human hair loss and other diseases.
3. Antitrypsin can destroy trypsin in human body and hinder the decomposition of protein, which are harmful to human body.
4. Salmonella in eggs can cause food poisoning.
5. Toxoplasmosis is also possible.
It is suggested that you should not eat eggs raw. After all, compared with the disadvantages of eating eggs raw, the benefits of eating eggs raw are obviously not enough. After the eggs are cooked, the bacteria inside and outside the eggs can be killed, and the anti biotin can be destroyed, so the eggs should not be eaten raw. Especially in the severe period of avian influenza.