Sihaiwang: with the improvement of living standards, people's pursuit of food is also higher and higher. Now the obesity rate in life is very serious. Obesity will bring a series of unhealthy effects to human body. One of the most common is fatty liver. Fatty liver disease is a serious threat to the health of Chinese people, which has become the second largest liver disease after viral hepatitis and has been recognized as a common cause of concealed cirrhosis.
There are two things you should know about fatty liver
1. Avoid stimulating, oil fried food and high cholesterol food; 2. Avoid high calorie food, such as chocolate, etc.
List of foods to avoid other suggestions
Lean meat often eat fried eggs easy to make excessive fat intake, induce hyperlipidemia and fatty liver. The consumption of lean meat should be reduced.
Deep fried potato chips with high fat and energy should be used as less as possible, which will aggravate the symptoms of fatty liver.
Animal viscera high fat, high cholesterol food, try to reduce consumption, will aggravate the symptoms of fatty liver fatty liver should be avoided. So you can eat fish at ease
Fatty liver is good to eat!
1. It is suitable to eat fresh vegetables, fruits, fruits; 2. It is suitable to eat foods with liver catharsis; 3. It is suitable to eat foods rich in vitamins and trace elements.
List of foods to eat suggestions on why to eat
Oats are rich in linoleic acid and saponins, which can reduce serum bile acid and triglyceride. Ready to eat with boiled water or with milk, you can eat.
Milk contains more calcium, which can inhibit the activity of cholesterol synthetase in human body and reduce the absorption of cholesterol in human body. It can be served daily with breakfast.
What are the symptoms of fatty liver?
Common symptoms: hepatomegaly, fatigue, emaciation, nausea and vomiting, anorexia, right upper abdominal pain, dyslipidemia, fatty liver with various clinical manifestations, mild fatty liver without clinical symptoms. There is only a sense of fatigue, while most patients with fatty liver are fat. Fatty liver patients were more than found by chance during physical examination. Moderate and severe fatty liver have similar manifestations of chronic hepatitis, including anorexia, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, dull pain in liver area or right upper abdomen, etc. Slight enlargement of the liver may have tenderness, slightly tough texture, blunt margin, smooth surface, and a few patients may have splenomegaly and liver palms. When there is too much fat deposition in the liver, it can make the liver expand by the membrane and stretch the liver ligament, and cause severe pain or tenderness in the right upper abdomen, fever and increase of leukocyte count. It is misdiagnosed as acute abdomen and laparotomy is performed. In addition, fatty liver patients also often have glossitis, angular stomatitis, skin ecchymosis, numbness of limbs, sensory abnormalities of limbs and other peripheral neuritis changes. A few patients may also have gastrointestinal bleeding, gingival bleeding, epistaxis, etc. Patients with severe fatty liver may have ascites, lower extremity edema, electrolyte disorder such as hyponatremia and hypokalemia, etc. fatty liver has various manifestations. When it is difficult to diagnose, it can be diagnosed by liver biopsy.
How to prevent fatty liver?
1. Reasonable diet: three meals a day should be allocated reasonably, with a balanced nutrition. Sufficient protein can clear the fat in the liver.
2. Appropriate exercise every day adhere to physical exercise, depending on their physical fitness to choose appropriate sports. Such as jogging, playing table tennis, badminton and other sports; we should start from a small amount of exercise, step by step, and gradually achieve the appropriate amount of exercise to strengthen the consumption of body fat.
3. Careful use of drugs liver is a chemical factory of human body. Any drug entering the body must be detoxified by the liver. Therefore, do not take drugs at ordinary times, especially the so-called health care drugs advertised in the advertisement. For patients with symptomatic fatty liver, we should be more careful when choosing drugs, and guard against the side effects of drugs, especially drugs with damage to the liver, so as to avoid further aggravation of liver damage.
4. In addition, it is very important to be cheerful, not angry, less angry, and pay attention to the combination of work and rest.